First night together

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

More than 2 hours had past and the members went to sleep one by one, Myungsoo who was still locked outside his room, tried to think of ideas to get into the room.

 

Atlast he thought of one and immediately barged into Woohyun and Sunggyu's room.

 

"Ya, who the light!!" Sunggyu shouted.

 

"Its me Sunggyu hyung" Myungsoo replied in a calm tone.

 

"What's wrong?" Woohyun said.

 

"I found the way, way back to my room" Myungsoo said happily then climbed outside the window onto  a narrow panel, he saw that his window was open and sighed out of relief.

 

"I am going now" he informed his hyungs and made his way towards the window.

 

"Woohyun ah, go close the lights" sleepy Sunggyu said as he wiped his saliva.

 

"You do it!" Woohyun  said as he placed the pillow on his ears.

 

"I am the leader!" Sunggyu replied and kicked Woohyun's .

 

"Urgh!" Woohyun said as he dragged his feet to close the lights.

 

Myungsoo went inside the window and saw that Soyeon was fast asleep.

 

He pulled up the blankets to cover her lean body.

 

He was about to sleep on the floor when he noticed that there was no extra blanket.

 

He quietly slipped  himself under the blanket...but he tried to keep his distance from her.

 

He looked at Soyeon and saw that she was getting irritated by strands of hair that fell on her face.

 

He watched Soyeon then slowly lifted the strands of hair and tucked it behind her ear.

 

He smiled at her face.

 

What are you doing Myungsoo? She tricked you! You can't be falling for her!

 

He quickly turned off the bedside lamp and fell asleep.

 

"Ya!" Sunggyu kicked Myungsoo out from the bed.


"Huh?" Soyeon rubbed her eyes as she woke up.

 

"You guys haven't even known each other for that long and you're already sleeping on the same bed?" Sunggyu said.

 

"As much as I don't mind it, if the production crew sees this...we're dead!" Sunggyu said and walked out.

 

"You guys were sleeping on the same bed?" Sungjong asked while peeking inside the room.

 

"They were sleeping on the same bed!!" Sungyeol laughed.

 

"Once a choding, always a choding!" Myungsoo said and threw a pillow at Sungyeol's face.

 

Hoya heard the ruckus and walked towards Soyeon.

 

"Kwenchana?" he asked as he saw that Soyeon still had her eyes closed.

 

"I don't want to wake up!!" Soyeon protested and fell back into the bed again.

 

Myungsoo sighed before removing the blanket off Soyeon.

 

"How harsh!" Sungjong said.

 

"Myungsoo's true colours are out, atleast do it when we all are out!" Sungyeol chuckled.

 

"Ya!" Myungsoo said and threw another pillow at him but he was long gone.

 

"Aish! This kid! You make the bed~" Soyeon playfully said and hurried to the bathroom.

 

Myungsoo scoffed.

 

"Soye...Soyeon...Soyeon!!" Sunggyu called out making Soyeon hurry outside.

 

Sunggyu was being followed by her dog.

 

Soyeon laughed at Sunggyu's attempt to run away which only resulted in him getting more scared.

 

"Kim Maro~" she called out sweetly and the dog immediately ran towards her.

 

"Good girl~" she patted her head.

 

"Just keep it with you!!" Sunggyu said feeling nervous.

 

Soyeon picked up her dog.

 

"It's not an 'it'! It's a she~" Soyeon protested.

 

"Ok Ok, she!" Sunggyu said.

 

"Lee Sungjong is the breakfast ready?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"I just came out from the shower" Sungjong lied not wanting to cook breakfast.

 

"Let's cook breakfast, you and me" Soyeon signalled Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu laughed.

 

"You're not joking?" Sunggyu questioned.