Behind the scenes

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

No-one's POV:

The house was being prepared for the new couple and INFINITE to live in, the production crew re-checked the sound system, lighting and cameras several times before starting to shoot. INFINITE were already there and so was Tiffany who was only there to prevent Soyeon from interacting with Hoya.

As T-ara had schedules in Japan, they had just flown in the country about 10 minutes ago, therefore, Soyeon wasn't present at the time. Hoya started to text her and she replied, although Myungsoo was curious to see the reply, he pretended not to care.

"She's here" Hoya shouted so the production crew and everyone else could here. He smiled at her appearance, "sorry I am late" Soyeon said while bowing at 90 degrees to everyone even INFINITE.

"You should be" Myungsoo said then prepared the lines for the last time. Soyeon looked at him with annoyance then turned to INFINITE.

"Hey I am Soyeon" she said while waving to them.

"I am the Leader Sunggyu , if any of them annoy you just tell me, I'll take care of them" Sunggyu said while smiling. "Oh are you the one who's afraid of dogs?" Soyeon said making everybody else laugh.

"Not you too!" Sunggyu whined. "I have a dog, Kim Maro and I promise she won't bite" Soyeon said with aegyo.  "Alright" Sunggyu agreed, Soyeon quickly hugged him in excitement.

"Kim Maro" Soyeon shouted and she appeared. "So cute!" Sungjong said excitedly while Sunggyu kept his distance. Soyeon noticed that and held Kim Maro in her arms, she walked towards Sunggyu.

"Look at her face, isn't she cute? You wanna hold her?"  Soyeon said trying to persuade Sunggyu but he just stepped back. "I will do it some other time" he replied while stepping back further.

"Our leader is still afraid of dogs even after the show birth of a family" Sungjong said making everybody laugh. "Ya Lee Sungjong!" Sunggyu said while glaring at Sungjong.

"Are you bullying him because he's the maknae?" Soyeon wittily said then Sunggyu noticed that the camera was already rolling. "Ofcourse not, I was only kidding." Sunggyu said feeling annoyed.

Soyeon let go of Kim Maro as Woohyun introduced himself, "I am the main vocalist, Woohyun and you can call me when you're free" he said while smiling and held Soyeon's hand. Soyeon tried to release her hand but he wouldn't let go.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Hoya said and released Soyeon's hand from Woohyun as Woohyun stared at him with annoyance.

PD: Let's begin shooting now.