Bad First Impression

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

SOYEON'S POV:

 

Unnie, wake up, it's the first day of the University!! Hyomin shouted as she shook me, I rolled of my bed and fell on my ground. Ouch, I winced in pain  while rubbing my head, urgh first days are always the worst, I thought as I lazily made my way to the bathroom to get ready.

Wait, why aren't you guys waking up? I said as I stepped back towards Jiyeon and Hwayoung who were snoring in their sleep. It's just the people in your course who are going to uni today, everyone else starts from tomorrow, Hyomin said as she got ready.

Why are you getting ready then? I asked Hyomin feeling more and more confused by the minute. Joon oppa is here, we're going to a cafe, Hyomin said while smiling happily. Aigoo~ Kids this days, I said and laughed. I looked at the time and it was already 7:15am, only 15 minutes to reach the bus stop, I panicked and hurried towards the bathroom.

No-one's POV:

Done~ Soyeon said after she rinsed with water after brushing, Soyeon smiled at the mirror and combed her way all the through and left her hair down. She quickly gathered her pencil case and notebook then placed it in neatly in her bag, she got dressed in a grey cardigan with a navy t-shirt underneath:

soyeon_makeup_free.jpg

then she sat down to eat the breakfast that Hyomin had prepared for Joon, she started eating it not knowing that it was Joon's.

The door bell rang as Soyeon was finishing up her food, Soyeon unnie can you get the door? Panicked Hyomin said as she  was putting on the eyeliner on our outer eye. Ne..Soyeon said then went to get the door. As soon as she opened the door, Joon stared at her in amazement. Woah, Soyeon noona! You're not wearing makeup? He asked still surpised, Soyeon shook her head.

Hyomin came out of her room ready to go then looked that the olate which was nearly empty. Soyeon unnie! Hyomin whined in annoyance, what's wrong? Joon and Soyeon both said in chorus. The food was for Joon oppa,Hyomin sadly said. Ah, you guys eat in the cafe okay? i gotta go now, Mian Hyomin ah, Joon ah treat her nicely yeah? Soyeon said as she grabbed her bag then stuffed the last piece of bread in while Joon looked on with amazement.

8:27 am, Soyeon thought as she glanced at her pink hello kitty watch, Soyeon ran towards the station then swiped her card in. She glanced at the train schedule and noticed that it was early today and was already going towards the Uni, she ran as fast as she could while shouting 'STOP'. It was her first day and she really didn't want to be late.

*Everything's messed up on this first day* Soyeon thought as she increased her speed, she suddenly saw a hand with a black bracelet on, held out for her to catch. It encouraged Soyeon to sprint towards the hand and she did. As she was sprinting earlier the force of it caused her to bump into that person, everyone's eyes were fixated on the two.

Soyeon who didn't know what was going on was holding onto that person's t-shirt, she realised what kind of a situation she was in and quickly sat down, not noticing who helped her as she didn't want to create a scandal but that person didn't know this. He scoffed at Soyeon's attitude and set his mind onto get an apology from her.

The train stopped and Soyeon hurried towards the University, not giving the boy the chance to ask for the apology, the boy ruffled his hair in frustration. Wasn't that T-ara's Soyeon? Hoya asked Myungsoo. Yeah it was, Myungsoo muttered. Forget it hyung, she's not going to apologize, Hoya said as he and Myungsoo walked towards the Uni.

Oh yes she is, Myungsoo thought to himself while scoffing out of disgust, his image of Soyeon was fixed from this incident.

 

 

How was it?