First Episode Part 2

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

Soyeon bent down and caught the dog in her arms.

“ Sunggyu, would you like to hold it?” she asked curiously while he stepped back each time nervously.

“Tell your fans, you’re not afraid of a dog. Come on” Soyeon said as the members sniggered and laughed at Sunggyu.

“Aish, fine! I am afraid of dogs!” Sunggyu shouted then ran towards his room and shut the door behind him. 

"So tell me, 3 special things about yourself" Soyeon said to the boys.

"Oldest to youngest!!" Sungjong shouted as the older guys whined.

"I am Nam Woohyun" Woohyun said while flashing his smile.

INFINITE : Get on with it!

Woohyun : Ya!

Woohyun stuck out his fist making the members quiet, then he faced Soyeon and smiled again as if nothing happened.

"I was an SM trainee" Woohyun said seriously.

"You were in my brother's class" he added.

"Last one...I was your 1st fan" Woohyun said while laughing nervously.

Bongsun: Woah first fan!!

[Audience cheered]

Juri: Woah she is really shocked!!

"Woohyun ah! You're the one who told me to audition at SM!!" Soyeon said excitedly.

"Yup that's me" Woohyun said while rubbing his neck nervously while blushing.

"I was 17 and you were 13, you came up to me, grabbed my wrist! And took me to the stage while everyone stared at us!! I was so nervous back then but you stared at me and gave me the courage to sing!" Soyeon said as her voice began to break.

"Are you starting to cry?" Hoya said as he pointed out the tears.

Myungsoo didn't know what to do, this wasn't in the script. Somehow he felt sorry for her but it was also the fact that the two were meant to be a couple.

He walked towards Soyeon and tightly hugged her shocking INFINITE, Tiffany and Soyeon herself + ofcourse the audience and MCs.