2nd Bad Impression

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

The final teams was finally made and here were the final result:

 

GROUP A GROUP B
Soyeon ~ Myungsoo and Hoya GO with Yoseob and Chunji
Taeyeon with Hyuna and Yoona Tiffany with Seohyun and Baro
Seungho with Kikwang and Yoseob Hyoyeon with Luna and Amber
Jokwon with Chanmi and CAP Gyuri with Chunji and Jinyoung

TeacherJang: We will now have competitions in 6 different areas, in some you will be against people from the other group and to choose the final winners, 2 best seniors and their juniors will go head to head for the day off tomorrow. The categories are (number shows how many need to take part in amongst 1 senior and 2 juniors:

SINGING X 2

DANCING X 2

MCing X1

Modelling X3

Debating X3

and lastly a fun one, talking about your seniors and juniors then expressing what they could improve using the number one game 'Of course' (everyone cheers) Okay, you now have a 5 minutes break then we begin, teacher Kim said and left the room.  Hey guys, I am Soyeon, you're from INFINITE right? Soyeon said cheerfully. Hoya responded by a smile while Myungsoo pretended not to care and just looked around the room.

Um..So who wants to sing? Soyeon said to make some conversation. 'I am more of a rapper/dancer, I am a good singer...but Myungsoo's a great singer, he's INFINITE's lead vocalist,' Hoya said while smiling at Myungsoo who responded by throwing death glares at him which made him stop smiling and look somewhere else.

Ok, me and Myungsoo will do the singing one, you two can do the dance one, I want to do the MC one but if one of you's one to do it then just say so and we all can do the rest, Soyeon said while she was writing the names down each category on the paper. It became akward again and the akwardness was exaggerated by laughter and loud conversations that everybody else was having.

Soyeon looked around the room and then looked at Myungsoo who was staring back at her despite Hoya's constant nudge telling him to stop. Ok, just say it! Soyeon said while staring back at Myungsoo, he scoffed. Say what? Myungsoo pretended not to know. *Why is she angry, she should have thanked me earlier and this wouldn't have happened,*Myungsoo thought then looked at Soyeon from head to toe, the scoffed again.

I am going to the toilet, Myungsoo announced to the two and walked off. What's up with him? Soyeon angrily said as she was no longer able to hold it in. Nah it's nothing...he's just..just nervous, Hoya said while avoiding Soyeon's gaze. Say it...NOW! Soyeon whispered into Hoya's ear which made him tremble. What they didn't know was that a third person was looking at them with rage and anger.

Did you see that? Seohyun said to Tiffany. Tiffany nodded and looked on with rage, 'Park Soyeon, he's mine! and you are so dead' TIffany thought then smiled again at Seohyun, 'I am sure it's nothing'. You really don't know? Hoya asked with shocked expressions.

'I haven't met him ever, neither have I met the INFINITE members so I don't know what's wrong', Soyeon answered dumb-foundedly. He was the one who stuck his hand out after seeing you running after the train and he's mad cause you didn't say thank you or even look at him, Hoya whisphered so others couldn't hear about it.

Chincha? I was in a rush and nothing was going right for me this morning..I feel so guilty now...I will apologize to him as soon as he gets here, Soyeon said with confidence. Anyways, so how are the other members? Soyeon asked Hoya to make conversation and the two talked while Tiffany looked at them with suspicion.

Another person was looking at them too.

Myungsoo's POV:

Now she has Hoya under her control, I shouldn't have gone to the toilet, she surely has the celebrity disease meaning the rumours were right. But why doesn't Hoya see it? Why didn't see talk to me and is now happily talking to Hoya? Am I over reacting? I thought to myself while ruffling my hair out of frustration.

"She doesn't have the celebrity disease, she's a good person" Seungho hyung said as he appeared out of nowhere. How did he know what I was thinking? "She's been my best friend for 8 years, I know a lot about her and one thing she definitely isn't is rude.

She pretends to be posh and ice princess infront of the TV and idols so they can't come close to her and reveal her true, caring inner self, Seungho hyung explained. "She is totally different to her friends, families and fans, she really is a caring person and she loves her pet, treats her like her dongsaeng." G.O said while laughing. They both made me look at her with a different perspective.

Was she really a good person? Teacher: Times up, everyone get in their groups and start practising, you only have 15 minutes!!

No-one's POV:

The three came back into the room and before Soyeon had a chance to apologize, the people doing duets were forced to be in separate areas so others couldn't copy them, the juniors not doing the duet had to practice for the debate or model and Hoya chose to model first.

Things were even more akward as they both didn't know how to react getting shut in a small space with a piano, guitar, pen, pencil, table and 2 chairs + themselves. Soyeon started fiddling around with the pencil and decided to apologize. She turned around.

Both: So..you got first...no you go first. The two laughed. 'Okay, I'll go first, I was really annoyed when I knew that I had to wake up today just to come to Uni to mentor the juniors and I certainly wasnt having a good morning after havong to run for the train..I didn't know that it was you who helped me and because I saw people staring at me, I didn't want any scandals to come out..

...But that doesn't give me a reason not to apologize..so here, I am..I am sorry and thank you for helping me, Soyeon said as he stuck her hand out infront of Myungsoo who looked confused at first but then shook her hand and smiled.

You're not so bad like I thought, Myungsoo said while laughing. 'Yah, I am not bad at all, I am an innocent person!!' Soyeon joked while laughing. 'So what should we do?' Soyeon asked Myungsoo. 'Umm..30 minutes ago?' Myungsoo asked while Soyeon excitedly nodded.

"Did you know that I sang this with Lee Hyun oppa live?" Soyeon asked happily. 'Really? Did you have a purple hair? I loved the song after hearing the two of you perform live!! ' Myungsoo said excitedly. Yah, it wasn't purple okay, it was...it was...Oh forget it, the performance was daebaek though wasn't it? Soyeon asked.

Ne~~ Myungsoo said then the two practiced the song for the 11 minutes that were left, Soyeon closed her eyes while singing while Myungsoo looked at her and her facial expressions, he wondered how someone could get that into a song and smiled. Suddenly, something happened to his heart, it felt funny and Myungsoo couldn't help but smile.