Choosing the senior

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

No-one's POV:

 

Soyeon! Seungho said as he smiled at Soyeon who held her head down and was clutching her heart while panting. I am defintely not born to be a runner, Soyeon said while laughing after she got her breath back, Soyeon sat down on her seat which was just behind of Seungho. It's our first day of University for our 2nd year!! Soyeon announced happily while stretching her arms out .

But it's so unfair, why are we the only ones having to come in a day earlier than the rest, T-ARA had no schedules today, NO SCHEDULES!! Soyeon disappointedly said while placing her head on the table. Ah, that reminds me, the junior idols doing this course are coming in today, that's the reason we're in today, the teachers so us, the 2nd year students doing the entertainment course to help them cope with the University criteria and environment, Seungho explained.

So you're saying it's the teachers fault that we're stuck here? Soyeon asked with a sad tone, Seungho nodded then shook his head. Soyeon ah, we're older, don't you remember last year when we were juniors? We were helped by the seniors and its now our turn to help the juniors, Seungho said while smiling. Who is it? Soyeon straight-forwardly said.

Seungho hesitated at first then confessed, you are definitely my best girl friend, friend who is also a girl, you know everything about me don't you? What would I have done without you for the last 8 years? Seungho jokingly said. You would have died, no joke, Soyeon said while laughing. Then other students started coming in and everyone was busy greeting each other after 2 months of holidays.

Students, remain seated, the juniors are here! TeacherJang informed the seniors as they started sitting down then one-by-one the juniors started entering. Myungsoo spotted Soyeon who was busy happily greeting some juniors that she knew despite wanting to protest earlier.

The juniors get the chance to choose the seniors that they want to stay with for the whole day, those seniors will be your mentor, the teacher announced and cheers appeared from both juniors and seniors. Soyeon could feel someone glaring at her, she would glance time-to-time and see that Myungsoo was staring at her.

But whenever, their eyes met, Myungsoo would draw his glare back and look somewhere else. Soyeon felt weird at first but then took no notice of it and carried on listening to the teacher. She wished for someone she knew to choose her, perhaps, 5dolls' Chanmi who she was close too from being in the same company.

The juniors included idols like:

- INFINITE's Myungsoo and Hoya

 

- 5Dolls' Chanmi

 

- SNSD's Seohyun and Yoona

- B1A4's Jinyoung and Baro

- BEAST's Kikwang,  Yoseob and Dongwoon

    

  

- 4minute's Hyuna and Gayoon

 

  

- TeenTop's  Chunji and CAP

 

 

- F(x)'s Luna and Victoria

 

The seniors included idols such as:

- MBLAQ's Seungho and G.O

    

- T-ara's Soyeon

 

- 2AM's Jinwoon and Jokwon

- Kara's Gyuri

 

- SNSD's Taeyeon and Tiffany

 

 As you can see, there are 16 juniors and only 8 seniors, teacherKim announced. But not to worry, each senior will have to look after 2 juniors, the seniors will be put into 2 groups of 4 seniors and their juniors in each. This way the juniors nor the seniors will feel akward, although, there is a catch, the senior assigned to the juniors wil have to look and stay with them all the time for this day.

The senior voted the best will have a day off tomorrow and so will their juniors, so GOOD LUCK! Everyone started cheering, especially Soyeon who really wanted a day off. Teacher Jang and Teacher Kim randomly announced the groups.

GROUP A - Seungho, Taeyeon, Jo Kwon and Soyeon

GROUP B - Jinwoon, G.O, Tiffany and Gyuri

Now juniors, pick your senior, first come first service, teacher Kim announced. Myungsoo signalled to Hoya using his eyes, 3! 2! 1! Myungsoo and Hoya immediately ran towards Soyeon surprising everyone especially Tiffany. * I wanted to be in  the same group as you Hoya!!, Tiffany thought and angrily looked at the scene*