3rd bad impression

BECAUSE NOONA IS MY WOMAN

Everything was done, everything was fixed, everything was planned and it was atlast time to peform. Soyeon's group was the last to go and Myungsoo and Soyeon were praying to win behind the curtain. Good luck, Soyeon said cheerfully and Myungsoon nodded , 'same to you' he said. Soyeon stood close to Myungsoo and linked her hands with Myungsoo which caught him by surprise.

'Let's do this!' She said as the black curtains opened and flooded with loud applauses and death glares from Myungsoo's and Soyeon's idol fans. Soyeon began to sing while looking at Myungsoo which made his heart beat faster and he suddenly realised that it may be it, he's in love, he is having a crush on Soyeon, he thought as he started singing.

The two stared at each other and feel deep into each other's eyes while singing, Soyeon felt her heart tingle too, she looked at Myungsoo's eyes and could see her reflection in them. The song ended and louder applauses were spread across the hall. TeacherJang: I think we can conclude the winners for the duet round and it's.....Soyeon and Myungsoo!!

The two were suprised at first then hurried into the stage while Myungsoo took the award and Soyeon gave a funny acceptance speech which made everyone laugh.  'Picture time' someone shouted and Soyeon held wrapped her hand around Myungsoo not knowing that his was his hand and not the award.

Myungsoo looked at her then at his hands then at Soyeon, his heart fluttered. Suddenly, something vibrated on Soyeon's pocket, she took her ringing phone and stepped outside to take the call. 'Yob- she got interuppted by Jiyeon's panicking voice. ' Yah, what's wrong??' Soyeon asked nervously sensing something was wrong.

'Kim maro, she's ill, the doctor says that she may...J'iyeon sobbed and Soyeon dropped to the grounds. 'Wait, I am coming,' Soyeon quickly said then ended the call. She was about to go in and tell the guys when Seungho bumped into her, 'let's go' he said while holding her to her wrist. 'I heard about Kim maro, I know the address now let's go,' Soyeon hesitated at first then nodded.

She looked back and saw Myungsoo stare at her, she didn't know what to do. 'Aigoo, I have already told the teacher about it and he agreed, now let's go!!' Seungho said then the two ran towards the station and made their way. 'Why are we going to my dorm instead of going to the hospital??'' Soyeon suspiciously asked.

Seungho opened the door and then:

SURPISE!!! 'We all knew how much you hated going to the Uni so we decided to make up an excuse and give you the day off!' Jiyeon said cheerfully while laughing. Bwo? Where's Kim Maro? Soyeon said feeling confused. Her dongsaeng came running at the appearance of Soyeon's voice and Soyeon hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

'You guys shouldn't have done this, do you know how much Myungsoo and Hoya maybe suffering?' Soyeon said while feeling guilty and holding Kim Maro who was asleep. She was about to go back to the Uni when Joon grabbed her wrist. 'You do know it takes half an hour to get there, and by the time you get there, they may have already left' he said while a sharp voice.

'I do, but I just feel so guilty!' Soyeon said while feeling helpless. 'Guys we'll be back soon!' Joon said as he grabbed his jacket. 'let's go', he said while grabbing Soyeon's wrist.

13 minutes after,

 'What were you guys doing at the Uni anyway?' Joon asked to take Soyeon's mind off the situation. 'We had to practice for six different sections but I only got to do the duet bit, the two must have felt clueless when doing the debate cause I was supposed to do it, Soyeon said while ruffling her hair with frustration. 'Yah, its not your fault!' Joon said while grabbing Soyeon's wrist so she couldn't hurt her head. 'See even Kim Maro's afraid of you!!' Joon joked which made Soyeon smile.

'Sleep for awhile, you look tired' Joon suggested, Soyeon hesitated at first then agreed after Joon's several lectures. Soyeon fell asleep on Joon's shoulder while he was texting Hyomin, after a while, he felt asleep too and the two slept the whole way to the Uni not knowing they had already reached the destination.

--------------------ON TRAIN STATION-----------------

We won!! Hoya said while holding the trophy up. 'We need to tell Soyeon about this, she must be so sad, Kim Maro was so close to her, Myungsoo said as the train arrived at the station. The two got ready to sit down when they noticed a familiar face. 'Soyeon?' Hoya said in a suprised tone while Myungsoo was speechless.

Myungsoo looked at his twitter and looked at Jiyeon's tweet:

Preparing for Soyeon unnie's surpise party!! - 1 hour earlier

Myungsoo's POV:

It was fake? She faked her own puppy's death? Her own so called dongsaeng's death? She is more pathetic than I thought, I was actually starting to love...like her, her as my first love? FORGET IT! My heart felt funny again, it felt heavier, I just don't know why.

Hoya was about to nudge Soyeon when I grabbed his hand and we went to a different area within the train cause I didn't want to see her face. I don't ever want to see her face! To me she is a rude, selfish person who doesn't deserve to have admirers! She's dating him aint she? Dating MBLAQ's Joon, but why am I so concerned?

After 2 months,

Myungsoo acted cold towards Soyeon and so did Hoya, distances was spliting Myungsoo and Soyeon apart, seeing this wonderful opportunity, Tiffany decided to pretend to like Myungsoo so Hoya would look at her and it worked. Myungsoo started spending more time with Tiffany than Hoya making Hoya feel neglected.

You're alright? Where's Myungsoo? Soyeon asked Hoya who was sitting by himself outside the uni on the bench. Hoya pretended not to hear and plugged the earphone into his ears, Soyeon sat beside Hoya and took one of his earphone out and listened to it.

To Soyeon's much surprise, it was 30 minutes ago sung by Soyeon and Lee Hyun live! It reminded Soyeon of Myungsoo and she started feeling guilty again. 'Yah what are you doing?' Hoya said while trying to take the earphone out of Soyeon's ear but she held it in, the two started pulling the earphone and soon it broke.

Hoya looked at his earphone which fell on the ground while Soyeon felt guilty. 'Mian...' Soyeon said while Hoya stared at her with disgust and was about to walk away when rain started falling from the sky and soon thunder was rumbling about in the sky.  Soyeon ran towards Hoya and back hugged him.

'I am really scared of thunders!!' Soyeon said with a panicked voice. Hoya turned around and grabbed Soyeon's wrist then pulled her under a tree, Soyeon closed her eyes and started cursing due to the constant thunders. 'Look at me, look at my eyes' Hoya said while holding Soyeon's face with his hands.

Soyeon stared at him and Hoya started encouraging Soyeon to sing 30 minutes ago. Soyeon started singing and was joined by Hoya, the two stared at each other and sang their hearts out and soon the thunders stopped and a clear blue sky appeared out of the dark clouds.

The two stepped back and felt an akward vibe. 'You're a good singer~' Soyeon said to make some conversation. Hoya leaned towards Soyeon and kissed her forehead, 'don't be afraid of thunders anymore' he said while smiling which made Soyeon's heart beat faster.

After that incident, the two started spending more and more time which other making both Tiffany and Myungsoo jealous as rumours stating that they were dating floated around.

After 2 weeks,

Manager: Myungsoo you will be the main lead of the show and INFINITE will also be there. You will be paired up with a female idol and act like a couple.

Bwo? Myungsoo asked while rubbing his eyes as he had just woken up.

T-ara's Manager: It's Myungsoo

INFINITE's Manager: It's Soyeon.

BOTH: NO!!!!!!!!

1 day after,

Announcer: T-ara's new leader Soyeon and INFINITE's lead vocalist, Myungsoo will become a couple and live in a new house alongside INFINITE.