See you again

Small World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 74 subs already with only 1 chapter? I love you for that guys! I'm so thankful that all of you have shown your interest in this story *hugs&kisses*

Sorry for the slow update though. I have work and I can only update like once a week. Anyway, cheers to Chapter 2!

 

lovelots

xxx

 

 

-----

 

 

Seungri sighed in relief when the other end of the call answered. He borrowed Jiyong's phone the moment they got to their office. It's still even connected to the charger.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" asked the other line.

 

He cleared his throat before answering, "Ah, yes. Annyeonghaseyo"

 

He even bowed eventhough it was only a phonecall.

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun were chatting when they saw Seungri.

 

"Look at him, looks like an idiot" Jiyong said, pointing at Seungri.

 

"Bet he's having erted thoughts again. Heol, what's with that smile" Seunghyun said.

 

Seungri finished the call and he went to his hyungs.

 

"Just as I thought, it's the doctor who has my phone."

 

Ignoring Seungri, Jiyong and Seunghyun continued chatting.

 

"One day, I'll resign from this company. No one cares about me at all! Heol!"

 

 

---

 

Dara was relieved that it was the phone owner who just called. They agreed to meet tomorrow at the hospital to exchange their phones. Now that her dilemma is solved, she got up and started unpacking her things. She was feeling a bit guilty when the man said that he didn't try to unlock her phone when they found out that it was not his. And there she was, about to invade a stranger's privacy by almost opening his gallery. She should reflect.

 

After few hours, she was done fixing her things and she just got out of the shower. It's past ten in the evening already when Bom entered, holding two boxes of chicken and a plastic bag of canned beer.

 

"Let's celebrate your new home!" Bom announced.

 

"Yah, you know my password?

 

She just changed her password when she was done fixing her things. There's no way Bom could enter her place.

 

"Hmm" Bom answered then placed the food on the coffee table, "It's you birthday typed backwards right?"

 

"Heol"

 

Bom scoffed at her, "Dara-ah, you need to start changing your password. You only use that one in all your accounts! I could've made you bankrupt if I wanted to. God was brilliant when he didn't make me your enemy"

 

"And why would you do that? My bank account isn't anywhere near yours!"

 

 

Bom dismissed the topic by just laughing it off. They made themselves comfortable on the floor and started drinking.

 

 

---

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

---

 

 

 

Dara and Bom were eating in a restaurant nearby the hospital.

 

"Dara-ah, look at this" Bom said and showed her phone to Dara. It was playing a video of a little girl playing a piano.

 

"Isn't that Lee Haru?" Dara asked.

 

Lee Haru is the youngest pianist who got to play in the President's birthday. She is called a child prodigy.

 

Bom nods, "Hmm. She has a hand tremor. She haven't played the piano for about a year now."

 

"Why are you showing me this?" Dara asked.

 

"I asked the director to appoint her to you. She was originally my patient but they gave me the congressman's case. I don't think I can handle 2 serious cases today after what they did to me yesterday (referring to the continuous surgeries)" Bom said.

 

"Arasso"

 

"She has an appointment before lunch. I'll give the station nurse a heads up for you"

 

After their breakfast, they headed to the hospital. But when they got there, people were rushing in and out of the emergency room. The news said that one of the buildings in the said construction site collapsed.

 

Some of the second year residents flocked to them and explained some of the patient's charts. Dara took the patient that needs a surgery as soon as possible. He has a piece of shrapnel on his temple.

 

Bom busied herself with other patients who sustained head injuries.

 

Dara ordered one of the residents to get the patient's CT scan and prepare a room for operation. And also to ask for any available fellow to assist her.

 

As Dara was changing to her scrubs, she remembered that she has to meet the phone owner this morning. As she will be busy with the operation, she asked the station nurse a favor. She left the man's name and the phone.

 

 

---

 

 

"Subaenim, Sandara-seonsaengnim needs assistance at room 2. It's a shrapnel patient" Hanbin, a second year resident, said.

 

"Sandara-seonsaengnim?" Daesung asked. He is a fellow at the neuro department.

 

"Neh, she's the new professor that Park Bom-seonsaengnim was talking about the other day"

 

"Arasso, I'll get changed" Daesung said and went out of the office.

 

After changing to his scrubs, Daesung went to the monitoring room to see the CT scan results. As he was about to enter, the door flung open, revealing a petite doctor wearing a cotton mask.

 

"Are you Kang Daesung?" the doctor asked.

 

Daesung nods, "Neh. Sandara Park-seonsaengnim?"

 

"Hmm. The patient is under anaesthesia. We can start in 15 minutes"

 

Dara said and went on to discuss how they will operate the patient.

 

 

---

 

 

Jiyong and Haru arrive at Hanshin hospital. Seungri is also with them since he will be meeting with the doctor who has his phone.

 

 

They inquired at the information desk. Haru's appointment is at 11 o'clock. The nurse said that the doctor assigned to Haru still has a surgery because of the emergency earlier and will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter