Chapter 8 Part 2 Valentine Mystery

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*YeonHee’s POV*

“Saw you with JaeJoong,” said SeulGi, as we had 10 minutes of free time in our last class.

“Yeah, so…you were with YunHo,” I said.

“He’s my boyfriend. You and JaeJoong aren’t. You two LOVE each other,” SeulGi explained.

“Shut up. I just LIKE him, not LOVE him,” I added.

“No, you LOOOOOOVE him.”

“I just LIIIIIIKE him.”

“Whatever, but ever since you came, he became a totally different person. Well…to you,” replied SeulGi. *RING!* “YeonHee, YunHo and I are going out together, and-----“

“Go ahead. I can take care of myself. It’s cool. Have fun.”

“Thank you. Bye.”

She ran off as I walked to my locker. Once I opened my locker, I became shocked. There were a batch of cookies, and ------DUH! Oh, crap, I forgot about mine. I’ll give them to JaeJoong after. I took out the cookies and found a note!

Dear YeonHee,

Will you be my Valentine? If you do, please meet at the front of the school building. I’ll be waiting.

Your Not-So-Secret-Valentine-Anymore
Kim JaeJoong

JaeJoong? Kim JaeJoong? I smiled so much, I can’t stop smiling. JaeJoong, you got yourself a Valentine. I shut my locker and walked to the entrance. Hm…no one’s here? Then I see nothing.

“Guess who?”

“Kim JaeJoong,” I answered.

“So what’s your answer?”

“I’ll be your Valentine,” I answered happily. I took out the cookies I made and gave it to him. “Here, they’re meant for you.”

“Th-thanks. C’mon.”

He grabbed my wrist and ran to his motorcycle. He took out another helmet and handed it to me. “Let’s go,” he said. I got on behind him and he started the engine. “Hold on
tight!” Once he drove, I screamed.

“Where are we going?!” screamed.

“You’ll see!” JaeJoong answered.

I rested my head on his back, staring at the view. I closed my eyes for the rest of the ride. Soon, he stopped. I opened my eyes and looked around.

“Uh, you cold let go now,” he said.

“Sorry,” I said as I realized my arms are still around his waist.

“It’s alright,” he smiled.

I got off and took off the helmet. I looked around then turned to JaeJoong. He bent down, as I looked at him confused.

“Get on my back. It’s a long walk,” he said.

“I nodded and got on. “Sorry if I’m heavy.”

“Nah, you’re light.” With those words, I blushed. I rested my chin on his shoulder then slowly fell asleep.

*JaeJoong’s POV*

She sure can sleep easily. My beautiful Valentine. Well she’ll need the energy anyway. 10 minutes of walking and we’re finally here. My Valentine is still sleeping, so I found a tree and placed her by it. I used my sweater and placed it on her as a blanket. I walked towards the lake and at the cookies she made me. It was really good every time I took a bite. Saving some, I walked back to the tree she’s sleeping in. I sat down Indian style facing her. I stared at her. She looks like an angel sleeping. I then smiled. She slowly opened her eyes.

“*yawns* How long have I slept?” she asked tiredly.

“About ½ an hour,” I answered, she smiled. “Why’d you wake up?”

“Because you kept on staring at me.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. So, uh, where are we?”

“My secret hideout. It’s a lake, and I was hoping that the both of us could watch the sunset together,” I explained.

“That’s so sweet,” said YeonHee. “C’mon, let’s go closer to the lake.” She grabbed my wrist and we ran to the lake. I turned to her, and see her eyes sparkle. “It’s beautiful.”

“No as beautiful as you, though.”

“Th-thanks,” she blushed.

…sunset…

YeonHee and I sat down, eating dinner I made while watching the sunset.

“Wow, the sunset IS beautiful, and this is delicious,” YeonHee complimented. “Who knew that you cook?”

“No one. Well, except Yumi and now you, but I love cooking. It’s fun,” I said.

“Oh, well, it’s the best I ever tasted.”

“Really?”

“Oh yea. All I could cook is fried rice and I’m good to go,” YeonHee said.

“Well, in the future, I could teach you.”

“R-Really?” she asked.

“Mhm,” I responded.

“Not to be rude, but you seem like 2 different people. You’re pretty mean, but then you’re sweet, warm-hearted, and kind.”

“Ever since she died, I’ve been alone. So it made me bad, but since you came, I changed…kind of,” I said.

“Well, give it a chance to show this side to others.”

------------

Saturday March 7 2009 10:11PM