Chapter 3 First Day of Trouble

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*YeonHee’s POV*

“YEONHEE! 5AM! TIME TO GET UP!!!” screamed my Auntie from downstairs cheerfully.

“I’M UP! THANKS!” I yelled back happily.

I got up and did my morning routine (brushing teeth, shower, etc…). The uniform was pretty cute, too.

(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/charlie_stingman/School%20Uniforms/11.jpg the one in the right).

After putting on my uniform, I added a little of my style.

“Let’s see,” I said to myself. I put on my cross-earrings, necklace, and bracelet. I put my hair down with a butterfly clip. Usually, I don’t wear makeup, but I learned to like it. I didn’t add much since it’s gross. Maybe a little blush and lip gloss. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and cell and headed down for breakfast.

…6AM…

I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door, even though the butler was going to get it.

“YunHo~oppa, hey,” I greeted.

“Hey! Ready?” he asked.

“Yeah. Bye, Auntie, bye, Inhwan!”

“Bye, sweetie!”

“Bye, Noona!” I walked and followed YunHo.

“A motorcycle?!” I questioned.

“Yeah, why?” He looked at me. “Oh! Your skirt, don’t worry. SeulGi rode on my motorcycle, same uniform before. It’s all fine.”

“Okay. It better.”

I put on the extra helmet and got on behind him. I tightly held his waist so that I wouldn’t fall. Wow! I had so much fun. In around 10 minutes, we made it. He parked the motorcycle and we walked to the entrance and found SeulGi.

“Thanks oppa,” I said.

“Welcome. Hey, SeulGi,” he said as they hugged.

“Hi, oppa. Hi, YeonHee. Here’s your schedule,” SeulGi said as she handed it to me.

“Thanks,” I said and looked through my schedule. “Him, room B7.”

“B8,” said YunHo, “You’re not in my class.”

“I’m B7!” cheered SeulGi.

“Yay! Well, we should go,” I said. We agreed, and we walked to our class. SeulGi and I sat next to the window, although I just stood up since the teacher isn’t here yet.

“Move. You’re in my way,” said a boy with a husky voice, coldly. I got startled and turned around. I find a boy with big brown eyes, pale skin, and black hair. He shows a very cold impression. Whoa, he’s cute! “Are you deaf? You’re in my way,” he said again.

“Yah, at least say ‘please’,” I said, “Ah!” I screamed.

SeulGi pulled me down to sit. “That’s JaeJoong,” she whispered.

“Meet me out the hall after class,” he whispered in my ear. I felt his warm breath and it gave me shivers down my spine.

“A-araso,” I said hesitantly.

“You…alone.” I slowly nodded.

Oh crap I’m scared. I swear he freaks me out, although, I know why girls love him. Once he sat down, which is at the corner, 3 seats behind me and SeulGi, all of those girls crowded around him.

“You’re in for it now,” said SeulGi. Soon the teacher cam in.

“Class, we have a new student, Miss Lee YeonHee. Please introduce yourself. I’m your teacher, Ms.Kang.” I nodded and stood up.

“Hello. I’m Lee YeonHee and I hope to have a great school year here with you guys,” I said, and then sat down.

*JaeJoong’s POV*
Lee YeonHee. Hm…oh you’ll have a great school year. Ms.Kang started her lesson. 3 hours of boredom, the bell rang for lunch.

“YeonHee, meet me in the cafeteria!” called out her friend SeulGi.

“Araso!” she answered.

“Good luck.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

When she left, YeonHee and I were the last one here. Soon, I walked up to her. She turned to me.

“Okay, what do you want?” she asked.

“Say sorry,” I told her.

“Me? Why should I?” she asked me.

“Because, like I said, you were in my way.”

“Well, I’m sorry that I was in your way, but no need to worry, I’ll stay away, so adios,” she said and left. Out of nowhere, I grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t speak to rudely to me!” I yelled.

“Looks like I did,” she said calmly, trying to escape from my grip.

“Here’s the deal.”

“What? Now there’s a deal. Uh, no way!!” she screamed and escaped my grip. She ran out of the room leaving me alone.

“She’s fast,” I said to myself.

*YeonHee’s POV*

Deal?! Yeah right! I’m staying away form him. After I released from his gripped, I ran away, meeting SeulGi in the cafeteria.

”YeonHee, over here!” she yelled. I found her and jogged to her.

“Hey,” I said, catching my breath.

“You okay?” she asked, then YunHo came in.

“Hey YeonHee. SeulGi,” said YunHo.

“Hi. Well remember what JaeJoong said?” I asked SeulGi.

“Yeah, so?”

“It’s just because he wants an apology. I kind of did, then he goes, ‘Don’t speak rudely to me!’ I said that I did, so he grabbed my wrist and goes, ‘Here’s the deal.’ I’m happy I managed to escape and run here. Although I got lost,” I explained.

“He what?!” yelled YunHo.

“Oh it’s okay. I warned you, but don’t worry, if he hurts
you, YunHo~oppa will beat him up for you,” said SeulGi, hugging me.

“Thanks,” I said, breaking our hug.

“Okay, well, after school, let’s play some basketball,” said YunHo.

“Great idea!” me and SeulGi cheerfully said.

........................................................................................................................

Thursday February 19, 2009 4:48 PM