Chapter 9 I Love You YUNGI!!!

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*SeulGi’s POV*

When YeonHee and I walked away, I found YunHo at the front of te building. I smiled and ran to him for a big teddy hug from him.

“Missed you,” I said. “You?”

“Nah,” he replied YunHo which gave me such a sad face. T.T “I’m joking. I missed you every single second when you weren’t next to me. I was about to go crazy not being with you.”

“Aw,” I said as I tightened the embrace. “So, what’s planned for this special day?”

“Well, I’ll drive you home and pick you at 6. You have to wear a dress since I’m taking you out for dinner.”

“Really? I can’t wait.”

Once he drove me home, I gave him a goodbye kiss and ran to my room. Okay, so a dress. I put my index finger on my chin to think. I raid through my closet and found my read dress and matching shoes. I looked through my jewelry box. Perfect! Heart shaped earrings, a necklace, and red bracelet. For my hair, I added a little curliness at the end. Aha! Perfect. *giggles* I can’t wait.

*YunHo’s POV*

Today’s the day. SeulGi and I may be dating, but I never told her that I love her. Without her, I feel like that I’m gonna crazy. I got home and ran to my room to get ready.

“Ugh. What to wear? What to do?” I asked myself.

I just went through my closet and grabbed my tux. I went to take a shower. Once I finished, I put on my tux. I then took out my comb to fix my hair. There! Done! I grabbed the gift and walked to her house. When I made it, I rang the doorbell. When the door opened, I saw my beautiful SeulGi. I was in shock. She smiled and giggled.

“Oppa!” she yelled that stopped my thought.

“S-Sorry, you look amazing!” I said in astonishment.

“Kamsahamnida, you too. Well…let’s go, I’m starved.”

“Me, too.”

We walked to the restraint that my parents owned. We sat down and ordered our food.

“SeulGi~ah, you look extra beautiful today,” I said.

“*blushes* Th-Thanks.” Soon, our food came and we ate.

“After this, let’s go to the park,” I said after.

“Okay. YunHo, this is so romantic,” SeulGi said.

“Because I thought of this,” I said.

We walked out of the restaurant, and headed to the park. SeulGi stopped for a moment, rubbing her feet.

“Take you shoes off,” I said.

“B-But…fine.”

She took them off, and I bent down. She looked at me questionably, and then realized my message. She climbed on my back, and we headed to the park.

*SeulGi’s POV*

I rode on his back, and headed to the park.

“Close your eyes,” said YunHo.

I nodded and closed my eyes. In 5 minutes…”Open,” he said. I looked around and was about to cry. It was beautiful. Lots of candles and decorated wit hearts and stuff.

“YunHo~oppa, is this ----“

“All for you.” He some music and we slowly danced. “SeulGi~ah.”

“Hm?” I responded.

We stopped dancing. He took something out of his pocket…it was a ring.

“SeulGi~ah, I love you. The day that we met, I instantly fell in love with you. So, if you love me back, please accept this ring that symbolized my love for you,” YunHo said.

“I love you, too,” I told him as I put on the ring.

He picked me up by the waist and spun me around. I started to scream with joy. Slowly, he put me down and leaned in for a kiss. I responded and this time, it felt passionate. I love him too and gosh I’ve been waiting for him to say that!

----------

March 9, 2009 8:45PM