Chapter 4 Deal?...NO WAY!!!

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*YeonHee’s POV*

Finally, school’s over. SeulGi, YunHo, and I walked to the basketball court by the school.

“You two play! I wanna see how good you two are!” said SeulGi, sitting on the bleachers.

“One-on-One!!!” YunHo and I yelled and started playing.

*JaeJoong’s POV*

I walked to the parking lot and heard noises from the basketball court. There’s YunHo and SeulGi, and that new girl…Lee YeonHee. She still has to take the deal. I decided to watch and that YeonHee girl is good. That was until…..BAM!!! OMO! MY MIRROR TO MY MOTORCYCLE!!! YeonHee ran towards me.

“I’m so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry,” she apologized. I put on my helmet and got on my motorcycle.

“Meet me tomorrow after school. No one with you,” I said and drove off.

*YeonHee’s POV*

Once I heard his voice, I swear I froze. Kim JaeJoong. I’m afraid.

“YeonHee!” yelled SeulGi, running to me.

“Y-Y-Yeah,” I stuttered.

“Good luck tomorrow,” she said.

“Yeah thanks. So wanna go home instead or get like an ice cream, of -----“I was cut off.

“I’ll get oppa.” Before she did, YunHo ran to us, worried.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Kim JaeJoong, he just freaks me out,” I said.

“Look, if he does something bad to you, I swear ------“

“OPPA! Don’t kill him!” SeulGi and I yelled.

“Okay, so what now?”

“Ice cream.”

…ice cream bar…

“So what’s up with you and JaeJoong?” asked YunHo.

“I was ‘in his way’ in the aisle at the class while he was walking to his desk, and then today,” I said.

“He may look hot, cute, and innocent, but he’s bad,” said SeulGi. “Yet smart. You know how smart Shim ChangMin in our class is?” I nodded. “That’s how smart he is. Best thing, he’s not dangerous.”

“Okay.”

…next day after school…

“YeonHee!” called JaeJoong as I walked out alone in front
of the building. Oh man!

“W-what?” I responded.

“Come here!” he said rudely. I rolled my eyes as I scoffed. “Don’t be rude to me!”

“Me?! Being rude?! You’re the one who’s being rude here!” I yelled back.

“STOP YELLING!!!” he screamed.

“And if I don’t!!” I yelled back

“Just shut up!!!” he yelled back.

“Why should ------“ he kissed me!!! I pushed him out of the way.

“Stop talking and listen to the deal or I’ll kiss you again.”

“What’s the deal?”

“You go out with me,” he said calmly.

“Um…no. Bye,” I said. Before I could go, he grabbed my wrist and I couldn’t escape.

“You owe me for the mirror.”

“Here’s the money for it,” I said and gave him the money. He took the money but still held my wrist.

“Be my girlfriend!” he commanded.

"No way!”

“Why not?”

“Why should you care?” I questioned.

“So…you’re rejecting me?” asked JaeJoong, letting go of my wrist.

“Looks like I am,” I said and walked away.

*JaeJoong’s POV*

She REJECTED ME! No girl, who’s single, has ever rejected me. I’ll get her. And…why did I kiss her????!!! Although, she didn’t kiss back. Disappointing. Maybe *gag* I should try to be nice?

*YeonHee’s POV*

Be his girlfriend?! NO! Reasons? He’s the opposite that I want him to be and I can’t trust any guy! But, when he kissed me….BLECH! But do I like it? EW!!! I shouldn’t. He’s rude and mean, and…and….and….huh? Oh man, blankness in my brain.

---

Thursday February 26, 2009 5:11PM