Chapter 12 One

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

…at the lake… *3rd Person POV*

3 months passed as JaeJoong and YeonHee has been together. BoA still tries to find perfect time to break them up.

“Oppa, what’s your secret that you have never told anyone before?” asked YeonHee.

“Why do you wanna know?” JaeJoong chuckled.

“Curiosity hits me,.”

“Well, I will only write and play a song for the girl I truly love.”

“Wow, that’s sweet. You sing?” YeonHee asked.

“Yeah, but alone,” JaeJoong answered.

“Oh, can you sing for me?”

“Anio, not yet. I’m not ready.”

“Araso. Wanna grab a bite now?”

“Sure, hop on my back.”

YeonHee nodded and got on his back. Quietly, they headed to JaeJoong’s motorcycle. JaeJoong drove them to an outdoor café. They took their seats and ordered their food. What they didn’t know, someone was watching them.

“Hm, time to see what’s up,” said BoA.

“Oppa, have you ever written a song?” asked YeonHee. ‘A song?’ questioned BoA.

“Anio, have you ever written a song?” asked YeonHee. Never dated anyone, and you’re my first date,” said JaeJoong.

“You’re my second. Ever since my first date, I never trusted another guy again,” YeonHee confessed to JaeJoong.

“What heppend?” ‘Oh no, stupid question.’

“Grrr, YeonHee, you’re dead to be his first date,” muttered BoA.

“I was in America then. He cheated on me. He said that he loved me and I loved him. I passed a park one day and saw him making out with another girl. The next day after that, he dumped me. He’s such a freaking jerk. I even trusted him, so I never trusted another guy to date him. I was heartbroken. I told YunHo~oppa about it, that’s why he was pissed off when he knew we were dating,” YeonHee explained.

“But you trust me?” JaeJoong asked, holding her hand.

“Yeah, so don’t ruin it!”

“Araso.”

The both laughed as BoA seems like she was about to explode.

“Wanna try this?” asked JaeJoong. YeonHee nodded and ate. “Wow, you have a big appetite.”

“Yes I do and I love my appetite. Eating is good for you. No offense, but I think you need to eat more. You’re very skinny,” said YeonHee, and JaeJoong laughed.

“Why can’t I make him laugh?” BoA asked herself.

“I eat a lot, but it seems I can’t get any fatter.”

“So, if you were gonna write a song, what message would you put it?”

“That’s a secret,” JaeJoong answered. YeonHee started pouting which made him laugh. “I’m sorry, but it is a secret.”

“Araso, oppa. So, what will it be about?” YeonHee asked.

JaeJoong leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. “Secret. I promise to tell you next time, araso.”

“I will.” JaeJoong then took off his necklace. He walked behind YeonHee and placed it around her neck.

“W-what’s this?” asked YeonHee.

“This is my most prized possesion. Yumi~noona gave it to me, but I want you to have it,” JaeJoong said then sat down. “I never took it off when she gave it to me until now.”

“But oppa, I don’t think----”

“It’s yours now.”

“Thank you, I promise to take good care of it now matter what.”

“You better,” JaeJoong chuckled as YeonHee nodded.

“Hm,, the necklace…” BoA muttered.

“Oppa, I’ll even sacrifice my life to save the necklace,” said YeonHee.

“Wae?” JaeJoong questioned.

“It’s important, that nothing should ever happen to it.”

Quietly BoA walked away. YeonHee then held his hand. When she did, JaeJoong looked up to her and smiled. ‘She’s all I ever wanted,’ thought JaeJoong, ‘I can’t live without her. I’m me with her.’

“Well, I’ll bring you back home?” asked JaeJoong.

“Okay.”

They paid for their food and walked to her house. YeonHee started shivering. JaeJoong looked at then took of his jacket and placed it around her. She held onto the jacket and smiled at JaeJoong.

“Kamsahamnida,” said YeonHee.

“Welcome,” JaeJoong replied and pulled YeonHee closer to him when he placed his arm around her shoulders. YeonHee rested her head on his chest then looked up at him.

“O-Oppa?” she asked to get his attention.

“Hm?” he replied.

“D-During our date, I felt that we were being watched.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, but I have this feeling that we were,” YeonHee said.

“Must be nothings. Don’t worry, araso. I’m here to protect you. I promise not to hurt you,” said JaeJoong.

YeonHee hugged JaeJoong. Finally they arrived at her house. They both stepped on the porch. YeonHee took off the jacket and handed it back to JaeJoong.

“Well, thanks. Bye,” said YeonHee.

“You’re welcome. Uh, I l--- I’ll see you,” said JaeJoong.

“Okay.” She then kissed JaeJoong on the lips.

When she was about to open the door, JaeJoong grabbed her waist, He pulled her in and kissed in the lips. He soon broke it off.

“Please, stay with me longer?” begged JaeJoong.

“Okay.”

Both of them walked back to the motorcycle. They then returned to the lake. They sat down in front of the lake watching the sunset. JaeJoong faced her and slowly kissed her. YeonHee received his message and kissed him. JaeJoong’s sweet and gently kiss became very passionate. YeonHee put her arms around his neck as JaeJoong put his around her waist. She laid down on her back as JaeJoong had to stay on top of her. Both of them broke their kiss for air.

“YeonHee?” JaeJoong called.

“Neh?” she responded.

“Saranghaeyo.”

“S-Saranghaeyo.”

“Someday I'll lay my love on you. Baby I don't wanna lose it now
Just one, nuboon eengur
unjenga ooree man nan narchurum
naega saraganeun han eeyoo
ojeek nuhreul weehan mambooneen nal
arjanhah (lyrics mode.com)

[Someday I'll lay my love on you
Baby I don't wanna lose it now
Just one, my only one
However much the wind blows against me
Even if it seems like I'll get lost
There's just one, only one person... you] (fangirlmitz.blogspot.com)

“Oppa, thank you.”

JaeJoong then hugged YeonHee, the girl that he will always love forever.

-------------------------

Friday March 27, 2009 9:04PM