Chapter 7

Lessons in trust {editing} {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you woke up you could here the television was on. Halmoni was probably watching her dramas again, you thought. When you finished taking a shower and putting on your uniform, you went downstairs to see halmoni watching TV. You chuckled at how predictable she could be. "Morning Inhan. Have a good rest?" she asked with her eyes glued on her drama. "It was fine" you said. 

The drama was probably just another cliché about a girl falling for a handsome guy, getting together, then breaking up over some problem, then ending up together. "The girl is so kind. I don't know how she could fall for a guy like him. He goes around changing girlfriends as much as I could blink" she said dramatically and then laughing at her own joke. "Figures" you said. "I know you would never fall for anyone that easily. That's a very good trait to have, Inhan. I admire that about you" she said turning her attention to you. You smiled kindly to her. "Thanks halmoni. I admire you a lot too, you know" you said. "Oh really" she said. "Of course. I admire that you're kind enough to let a complete stranger in your home like they're family" you said without hesitation. "Of course I would. You have already gained my full trust" she said. "I should get going now, halmoni" you said as you looked at the clock. You had 10 minutes to walk to school. "Bye" you said as you awkwardly hugged her. You haven't opened up to her fully, but you were getting there. 

You grabbed an apple and your house keys then walked out the door. As you walked to school, you studied the scenery around you. Nothing was out of the ordinary. As you looked around you could see a few houses, a few people, a few members of Exo, a few flowers- oh look, a dog, you thought to yourself. Wait, you whipped your head to the front.  There they were, the cause of your aggravation. You didn't know their names, but you definitely knew they were from Exo. They were walking down the street in your direction. They were too engrossed in their conversation to notice you. Maybe I can just walk right around them without them noticing me, you thought. You slowly walked around them. Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me, you thought to yourself. 

You thought you had sucessfully walked around them. You sighed in relief. You were now basically running so they wouldn't notice you. "Inhan-ah, long time no see" a deep voice said. Two arms had already been swung around you. You turned to see a tall guy with red hair and a short guy with black hair (both still very handsome) on each side of you. You rolled your eyes, "What do you want?" you asked annoyed. "I want you" the tall one said seriously. Then the short one hit him on the head. "Yah, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter