Chapter 1

Lessons in trust {editing} {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was on her way to school. But before she entered those gates to hell, she went to visit the cemetery. She made her way to one of the graves and crouched down. 

"Hi dongsaeng-ah, how are you doing. You know, unnie misses you a lot. And I hope you're doing fine up there. I wish I could see you, it really isn't fair but......life's not fair" she said. She slid her hand across the grave as she walked away. 

Jung Inhan, was walking to school. When she entered school grounds, she could feel everyone quickly avert their gazes. Some were scared of you because of your icy cold stares and combat skills, and some admired you for your beauty and cunningness. She was aware of this, but she couldn't care less. To her, everyone in this hellhole could never be trusted. The principal, teachers, and students just seemed so fake to you. The way the girls put so much make up on their faces, the way the guys tried to act manly and strong in front of girls. You just hated it. 

"OMO, THEIR HERE" some girl screamed. You shot her a glare and she quickly bowed and apologized for her childish behavior and ran away as if her life depended on it. 

You hated this time of day most. You saw a crowd of girls circle around a group of boys. You rolled your eyes and walked away leisurely to your next class. 

"Omo, D.O oppa is so cute"

"Wah, Channie oppa is so tall"

"Look at Minnie oppa's cheeks, they're so adorable"

Were the comments you heard behind you. It was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter