Chapter 6

Lessons in trust {editing} {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the moment you were staring at the ceiling. It just seemed so interesting right now. There was a moment of silence."Omo, thank the gods. Jagi actually spoke to me" said Tao excitedly. "No she spoke to me" said Kai. "No, I'm pretty sure she was talking to me" said Sehun. Then the three started arguing about who you were talking to, even though you just called all of them douches. 

They're so stupid. You thought to yourself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on beautiful let's go over there" said Kai. "Aniya, let's go over there jagi" said Tao. Currently, your arms were being pulled in every which way. Before you could yell at them to stop, someone pulled you away from them. 

You turned forward to see the back of Sehun's head. Kai and Tao eventually gave up trying chase after you and Sehun. He led you to a food stall. Everything smelled sooo delicious. But when you opened your wallet, you discovered you were broke. Not the first time, you thought. You were ready to walk away, but someone grabbed your wrist. "Where are you going" Sehun asked. You simply showed him your empty wallet, signaling you didn't have any money. "Silly angel, I'm paying for you" he chuckled. Before you could respond a mother and a daughter came passing by.    

"Oh, what a cute couple" said the woman, stopping in front of us so we could have a short conversation. You were about to deny but Sehun had interrupted you. "Thank you" he said throwing an arm around my shoulders.

"Unnie, have you and oppa kissed yet" the little girl asked with genuine curiousity. The mother widened her eyes in shock and immediately bowed in apology for her daughter's lack of manners. You were about to reply but again, you were interrupted. "It's okay. We haven't ... yet" he said. He leaned in closer, mere inches away from your face. "Maybe" he continued "later" he winked. "So cute" the woman said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter