Chapter 5

Lessons in trust {editing} {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was getting tiring. Why couldn't they just leave you alone. What did you do to bother them. You asked yourself, as you headed towards the rooftop with Simjang. 

You let go of Simjang's wrist and walked towards the ledge to look at the scenery. 

"What was that all about" she asked, as she stood right next to you looking over the ledge "I thought you were only partnered up with the maknaes" she continued. "I don't know, but I already have too many problems to deal with" you said annoyed. "Come on. You can't tell me a little part of you is pleased that you got 12 handsome guys chasing you" she said teasingly. You didn't need to answer her for that one. All you had to do was give her an are-you-kidding-me look. "Ok~~, fine I'll stop" she said "but I don't think they wil" she stated as she motioned to 12 guys in the distance. You didn't understand what she was saying, but you just shrugged it off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were still trying to find the right address. I was never good with directions. You thought to yourself. Why am I doing this again, I mean they could be serial killers for all I know. They really don't look to trustworthy to me. But then again, no one does to me. You said to yourself. 

A few minutes later she finally found the right address. When she reached the front door, she let out a sigh of relief. She rang the doorbell. She patiently waited. She wasn't really all that nervous. I mean if any of them tries something on her, she could always just give them a black eye and walk away, right.Right. She reassured herself. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter