Chapter 2

Lessons in trust {editing} {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This just added to the never ending list of disappointments. Not only did you have to work in a group, but you had to work with three annoying Casanovas. Most girls would be ecstatic to be partnered up with not one, but three handsome guys, you just felt like they were the fakest of them all. I mean someone so perfect could be hiding something, can't they?

But, since it was first period, you planned to run out of here without them noticing. Why did you have to choose the seat farthest from the door. When the bell rang, you packed your things quickly and walked out of the classroom before those dweebs could get to you and went to your next period. The bell rang signaling break, you planned on going to the library but someone stopped you. 

"Yah, why did you run away like that, jagi" a voice said and threw an arm around you. You turned your head to see the kid with eye bags or Tao.You cursed in your head. You tried to escape out of his hold but he was too strong. "Can't run away from us that easily, beautiful" another voice said. You turned your head and came face to face with the tanned kid or Kim Jongin.He was way too close for your liking. You glared at him intensely. You thought that would get him to move, but he seemed like he was in a trance staring into your blood red eyes. "Wah, your eyes are so pretty" he said. You rolled your eyes. "Almost as pretty as you, angel" said another voice and right in front of you stood the blonde one or Oh Sehun smirking at you playfully. You really wanted to run right now, but you couldn't. They left you no choice. You elbowed both, Tao and Jongin in the stomach. Then, kneed Sehun in his family jewels. By the time you got up and composed yourself you could see everyone watching the scene with wide eyes and mouths agape. You just lesiurely walked away. Tao was the first one to recover. "Feisty, just my type" he smirked. 

The next period went by way to fast. The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. Your intuition told you something was going to happen, something weird, you just couldn't put your finger on it. You brushed it off as you walked towards the cafeteria. As you got your lunch you heard someone call your name. "Inhan-ah, wait up" a sweet voice called out. You turned to see a pretty girl running to catch up with you. 

Son Simjang, she was a glass half full kind of girl. She actually tried to be friends with you, and unknowingly part of you appreciated that. Part of you felt that she wasn't as fake as the others. She didn't put any make up on, she didn't really talk to many boys, and she didn't put any effort into her appearance. 

"How was your summer inhannie" she asked sweetly. You shrugged, hinting that it was fine. She was the only person you talked to. She was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter