Chapter 4

Lessons in trust {editing} {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked away, starting to feel annoyed with the situation that you got yourself into. Taking Simjang with you as you exited the cafeteria. Everyone seemed surprised that the kingkas of the school were talking to the cold, ice princess. 

===================

"Hyung, who's that" asked Tao, pointing in your direction. "Who" replied Kris. "Her, the one with wavy black hair and gorgeous red eyes" Tao said dreamily. "Jung Inhan, she's the school ice princess" said Kris continuing to put books in his locker. "Wah, I think I'm in love" he said. 

"Who's in love" asked Sehun. "Seems Tao has a crush on Ms.Ice Queen" Kris said and chuckled. "She is cute" said Kai, joining in on the conversation. "I've never heard her talk before" said Baekhyun. "Neither have I" stated Chanyeol. "Have you guys" he continued. Everyone shook their head. "Hmm, interesting" said Chen. 

"Hey, isn't she in our first period, Hyung" asked Sehun. "Oh yeah, she is" said Kai, smirking. "Why don't we have a little fun" he said, while his smirk grew bigger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sehun, Kai, and Tao entered class they could see you sitting in the back right corner of the classroom, looking out the window. They all came and sat around you, much to many girls dissapointment. But no matter how jealous those fan girls were, they would never cross you. 

You glared at all of them. They just smirked back at you. As class began, you were all assigned a project worth 30% of your grade. All of them could here you groan when the teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter