Roommates

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night before their show in Taipei, again, Joshua was not pleased or was disturbed by the fact that the entire performance team won’t be joining them on their way to there.

“They have a show to go.” Seokmin said, busy packing his things.

“You should know that hyung, it’s been days since our manager told us that.” Seungkwan said. “Or are you busy that you didn’t hear that?”

Everyone in their dorm knew about Jun and Joshua’s special connection and how close they are, that’s why they first asked to Jun in one of their VLive, ‘Joshua is or Joshua are...’ because Jun once said ‘Joshua are mine’ accidentally.

“I know, that is why I am not saying anything.” Joshua said but it is obvious that he is being sulky.

“Hyung... you’re not saying anything, but you are being sulky and that is one of the reason why we are saying that to you.” Seungkwan said. “It’s just one day, it’s not like they are not going to perform with us, it is better than not performing with us.”

Joshua nodded.

 

~

 

All of them are ready to go to the airport, since it’s going to be a long day ahead for the 13 of them. Dino was the first one to get up in performance team, followed by Minghao.

“Where are Jun and Hoshi?” Seungcheol asked.

“They just slept like 1 hour ago, they are busy with the new choreography.” Dino said.

“It’s better if we don’t wake them up, we still have to wake them up in the next hour.” Minghao said.

All of them agreed not to wake them up, but deep inside Joshua, he wants Jun to see him off and give him a hug but since they are like this, they can’t. They have different things to do, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter