Destiny (Part 1)

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you believe it?”

“What?”

“I am so in love with you.”

“Can you also believe this?”

“What?”

“I fell in love with you.”

“Can you two please stop this nonsense?” Joshua said with an angry tone to the two love birds that are sitting in front of him, a.k.a. his two bestfrieds, Hansol and Minghao. To be honest, Joshua never thought that they will end up saying they like each other, because Minghao really hates Hansol’s good nature character, him being good at everyone making them fall for him.

“Why are you so bitter?” Minghao asked, Minghao is Joshua’s REALITY CHECKER, he never failed at making Joshua realized everything.

“I am not bitter, I am just, you know, telling my two bestfriends to stop flirting in front of me and start helping at writing my story?” Joshua said.

“To be honest, I am not AN AUTHOR so I don’t know anything about it, remember, I am a dance major, someone who really likes DANCING, not writing.” Minghao said.

Hansol laughed and slightlybumped his head at Minghao’s, “You shouldn’t be harsh to our bestfriend.”

“Whatever.” Hansol and Joshua both said.

“What is your topic this time?” Hansol asked.

“I am writing, something about destiny? You know, like you were brought together by this thing, and you two will never separate.” Joshua said.

“Hm...” Hansol looked at the things that Joshua wrote down. “You forgot yourself...” Minghao and Joshua looked at Hansol, “Remember you are the one who brought us together?”

Joshua laughed as he remembered setting the two of them, Minghao was really scared, he hates those who is like Hansol and same as Hansol, he hates it when he can’t even read the person, like Minghao, but Joshua successfully made his bestfriends confess to each other.

“So should I write something about myself?”

“Rather than writing about yourself, how about you write down the things you want to happen when you met your soulmate?”

Joshua smiled. “I think that will be awesome!” Joshua grabbed the notebook and immediately stand up. “Thank you for the idea.” Then he walked away.

“You did that so he can leave, right?” Minghao said.

“Hmm...” Hansol said while inhaling Minghao’s scent, “I dunno...” He wrapped his arms around Mnghao. “But I am grateful he brought us together.” Minghao smiled.

“Me too.”

 

~

 

“The things that says that is your soulmate...” Joshua wrote down the five things that will happen that can make him identify his soulmate.

First, I’ll be under the rain and that person will appear with a yellow umbrella

Second, I’ll be looking at the moon and that person will give me the stars

Third, That person will appear at the time I am desperate, that person will make me smile.

Fourth, That person will give me the reward I wanted the most, appreciate my hardships too.

Fifth, That person will grant my wish, that is to be with me.

Joshua smiled, looking satisfied with what he wrote down, he’ll tell Hansol and Minghao about it yesterday, but first he needs to go to his part time or else, he’ll never make it at their Organization Retreat.

When Joshua was about to leave the park, he heard someone getting slapped, he saw a very tall guy, who looks perfect for him, and a girl who is really beautiful, a goddess maybe.

“You don’t love me anymore? That’s a lie, who is it? Is it that girl?” the girl said.

“No.” the guy said. “I don’t love you, that’s it.”

“That’s it? We’ve been together since we are in high school and all you will tell me is that you don’t love me anymore? You know what? You’re a bastard.” The girl said then she slapped the guy again then left him. The guy fell down from the ground and Joshua thought that it is the best time he leaves, he was about to, but then he saw the guy and sighed.

Joshua went to the guy and gave him a hand, the guy looked at him, and Joshua smiled. “I’ll help you.”

The guy frowned at Joshua but gladly accepted it. “Thank you.”

“That is nothing.” Joshua said. “Here.” Joshua offered his handkerchief. “I think you need this, it is so red, you might want to patch it with something cold.” Then Joshua remembered the time, when he saw the guy’s watch. “AH!” he said. “I’ll be going now, you better put something there or else, you’ll have a red cheek tomorrow.” Joshua smiled then left the guy, even before he could even talk to him.

When Joshua is almost half away from the guy he realized that he didn’t give him his name nor that guy didn’t introduced himself. “Talk about bad luck, I should have asked his number or name.”

 

~

 

Hansol and Minghao were both surprised when Joshua arrived at their class together smiling widely, if that makes Minghao irritated, he’ll make Joshua not wear it again, but they are friends so who cares. “Why are you smiling?” Minghao sarcastically asked.

“I’m done with my list.” Joshua said. “If there is someone who can do all of this then I guess that person is my soulmate.” He handed the list to the two of them and let them read it. “So what do you think?”

“You’re crazy.” Minghao commented as if making Joshua miserable is the only thing he is good at. “That’s impossible.”

“Why are you so negative?” Joshua said. “What if it happened?”

“What if not?”

“What if it—“

“Stop.” Hansol said. “Minghao don’t be like that to Joshua, remember nothing is impossible to him.” Joshua nodded. “And Joshua, I actually thought you’ll write a scene and not a list.”

“Well, things are not going to good at one try so I made a list.” Joshua said. “I’ll wait for this person.”

“How about your story?”

“Oh that? I started writing it down, the story of you two.” Joshua said.

“What?!” Minghao said. “You didn’t—“

“Nuh-uh, you told me that you will help me when it comes to writing my story, if you and Hansol became a couple.” Joshua said.

Minghao stomped and Hansol just laughed. “Well he can’t say no to you after all.”

 

~

 

Minghao said that he’ll be late since there is something he needs to do with his last subject

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter