Miracle of 12:30 (ft. VMIN)

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up and saw someone familiar sitting on their sofa,  it is one of the members of Seventeen.

“What is he doing here?” Jimin asked to Jungkook who is also watching.

“What do you mean? Joshua-hyung?” Jungkook said. “He’s here because we don’t have schedule today.”

“Huh?” Jimin gave up asking their maknae and looked at Joshua, indeed he have that angelic smile that is almost unreal, he can’t believe him and Taehyung are same in age. They both looked so unreal. “Where’s Taehyung?”

“Taehyung?” Jimin looked at Jungkook. “Who is he?” Jimin was surprised.

 

~

 

Jun came out of the room and when he noticed something is not right. He looked at the kitchen and saw Kim Taehyung, one of the BTS member, cooking and playing with the members.

“Dino.” Jun said when Dino was about to go to their kitchen.

“Yes, hyung.”

“Where’s Joshua-hyung?”

Dino was confused. “Who is Joshua-hyung?”

“Huh?”

 

~

 

It is December 30 and it is unusual if they forgot who is Kim Taehyung, Jimin went to the others since Jungkook loves pranking him. He saw Yoongi and Hoseok writing something. “Hey, hyung.” Jimin said. “Where Taetae?”

“Taetae?” Hoseok asked. “Who is he?”

“A friend of yours?” Yoongi asked.

“What do you mean hyung? Taetae is our member and today is his birthday.” Jimin said.

“Huh? Today is our member’s birthday, Hong Jisoo.” Jimin was surprised.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t greet him?” Hoseok said. “You two were very close why did you forget it?”

“No. Just no!!!!” Jimin said running away.

 

~

 

Jun went to Taehyung and looked at him. Taehyung gave him his signature rectangular smile. “Hey!!!”

“Why are you here?” Jun asked. “I mean aren’t you V-sunbaenim? Where is Joshua?”

“Joshua?”

“Yes, Joshua-hyung where is he?”

Taehyung smiled. “Who is Joshua?”

“Sunbaenim! I know you knew him, you even talked to him! Where is he?”

Seungcheol went over when he heard Jun’s voice. “What is happening here?” he asked.

“Coups-hyung, where is Joshua?”

“Joshua?” Seungcheol repeated the name. “Who is he?”

“What do you mean hyung, today is Joshua’s birthday and we are supposed to go out today.”

“Who is Joshua, all I know is that today is Taehyung’s birthday.” Seungcheol said.

“What?”

 

~

 

“Open.” Jimin looked up at the person knocking on the door and it was Joshua who happened to be having his birthday today. “What are you doing here?”

“Are you mad at me, ever since you woke up, you’ve been very mad at me, what did I do to you?” Joshua asked.

“You are asking me that?” Jimin stood up and went to Joshua. “Why are you here, you are supposed to be part of Seventeen!”

“What are you saying? I am part of BTS, we have been friends since we know, we graduated together and I was not able to attend since I am busy.”

“No!!! It was not you!! It was Taehyung, Taehyung is always been my friend!” Jimin said he was about to jump at Joshua when Jin entered the room.

“Are you two fighting?” Jin said, that made Jimin surprised.

“No we are not.”

“You’ve been acting weird since this morning Jimin. Why?” Jin asked. “You’re always with Joshua and you two have been friends ever since we started so why—“

“Don’t replace Taehyung with him!”

“Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? Kim Taehyung is Seventeen’s 3rd oldest member.”

“Hyung! He is not , Kim Taehyung is my friend,  my bestfriend and we are the ones who is together—“

“Why do you want to be with that Kim Taehyung so bad? It is also my birthday today, why can’t it be me—“

“You are not my friend, you are not even—“

“Jimin!” Jimin looked at Jin and was shocked to see his expression being sad. “Please don’t hurt him, you are not help—“

Joshua went out of the room and even ran outside their dorm. “You better fix this today, it is also his birthday.”

Jimin looked away from Jin and to himself at the mirror close by. It’s not like he have any problem with Joshua, it is just it’s like they forgot Taehyung and was replaced by Joshua. Jimin realized that it is indeed the situation, Joshua replaced everything about Taehyung. Jimin changed his clothes and went out of his room.

“Hyung!!!” Namjoon was surprised when Jimin called him while he was about to crack an egg.

“What?”

“Where is he? Where is Joshua?” Jimin asked.

“He is out, why?”

“Hyung, you believe in me right?” Jimin asked. “I want you to say you believe in me.”

“You’re crazy.”

Jimin smiled, for the first time this day he smiled and he knew why. Everything is just a dream, from the time he woke up, upto this time, everything is just a dream. He ran out of their dorm.

 

~

 

Taehyung was standing in front of Jun when Vernon suddenly appeared at the side. “Why aren’t you two talking?”

“Why is he here?”

“What do you mean why is he here, he is in our group, remember? Did you have an amnesia or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter