Galaxy

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cause I’m a pilot anywhere, cause I’m your pilot anywhere...” Jun stopped for a minute and realized that Joshua is singing, while listening at his mp3. Jun smiled as he heard Joshua seems to immersed at the song, not paying attention at his surroundings.

Jun thought of something, he quietly went to Joshua and sat next to him. “Yo!”

Joshua was surprised to see Jun next to him, “Yah! Why are you like that, appearing out of nowhere.” Joshua said.

“What are you listening?” Jun asked.

“Galaxy, I really like the melody of it.” Joshua said. “So where are we going?”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Anywhere...” Joshua smiled and buried his face at Jun’s back, “As long as I am with you.”

Jun smiled, because he knew Joshua is blushing because of his cheesiness. “How about we just stroll...” Jun remembered thanking Mingyu for lending him a car so he can have a road trip with Joshua.

The two of them went to different place at that day, Joshua is happy throughout the whole road trip because of the scenery and because Jun is right next to him. Jun let Joshua lead to where they are going, he also follow Joshua whenever Joshua wants to stop.

The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter