Your Name

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a common thing for couples to look at each other’s phone but for Joshua it is different, he gives Jun all the space he needs, he supports him quietly, he gives him his time when he needs to talk, Joshua is Jun’s lover, as what everything about them describes, but in the end, he is Jun’s bestfriend just a bestfriend well at least he is a bestfriend.

“Are you nuts?” Jeonghan said while looking at his bestfriend, Joshua.

“No, I am Joshua, for your information.” Joshua said.

“Why are you still doing that thing...” Jeonghan is finding the right word for his bestfriend, “Martyrdom.”

“You know what, I am not doing this because he needs to get close to that “JISOO” person, I am doing this because I AM HIS FRIEND.” Joshua said. “And a friend is always there for you.”

“No, that is being a martyr, trust me.” Jeonghan stated.

“Can you not?”

“Can YOU NOT?” Jeonghan said.

 

~

 

Jeonghan is right, Joshua is being a martyr, Jeonghan is not the only one that stated that, Joshua’s friends also, even Jun said that. Because Jun knows Joshua is in love with someone else, but he doesn't know that SOMEONE ELSE IS HIM, and Joshua hates it when Jun is making scenarios about that.

“Am I really a martyr?” Wonwoo was surprised when he heard that from Joshua.

“What do you mean?” Wonwoo asked.

“Jeonghan said, I am a martyr.”

Wonwoo laughed, “Jeonghan-hyung never shuts his mouth, is he really an angel?” Wonwoo said, “For the record, you’ve been having this ENDLESS LOVE FOR JUN FOR 4 YEARS, well that is really martyrdom.”

“Can I end it?”

“End what?”

“This whole thing, like liking him, falling in love with him... those things.” Joshua said, “Can I end it?”

“Yes.”

“How?”

“By telling him.” Joshua looked at Wonwoo, “That’s what I did with Jeonghan-hyung.”

“But Jeonghan is different.”

“But you know Jun, he will never know unless it is stated.”

“Accounting students...” Joshua sighed.

“Well being a biology one is hard too but for a civil engineer student to say that, woah.” Wonwoo said.

“Civil Engineering is for me.” Joshua stated.

 

~

 

Jun met Joshua after going to the library, when Joshua saw him, he is with the most beautiful student at the university and apparently they have the same name, JISOO, well he is Hong and Jisoo is Kim, and he hates his name now. Jun’s ideal type is Jisoo, well he didn’t say any surname, he just said Jisoo, and Joshua hated Jun for like 100 years for that, JISOO is a common name, a name that EVERYONE CAN HAVE WHETHER YOU ARE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter