Eyes

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thing is Joshua was surprised when Jun entered the room, sat next to him and didn’t say anything. It was the first time, Jun never sat next to him, never went inside his room and most of all, Jun never spoke to him these past few days.

“W-why?” Joshua is scared that he might triggered something so he said the most common question.

“I heard you are watching something.”

“Ah, ye—“

Joshua was surprised when Jun brought down Joshua’s phone, lean closer until they are facing each other. Joshua was surprised, he wanted to let go as Jun locked their eyes together, but Jun is making him not to, the fact that Jun is holding him tight is not suffocating, but it is intriguing.

“W-what?” Joshua said.

Jun smirked.

Jun didn’t say anything, he just stayed there, hands on Joshua’s wrist, their eyes locked together.

“J-Jun... you’re making me scared.” Joshua wanted to run away. Jun’s eyes were melting him to the point that his hand fell down.

Jun hands were crawling to his shoulder, gripping it tight. Joshua was about to look at his shoulder but Jun didn’t let him, Jun still locked their eyes together.

“J-Jun—“

“I like you, hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter