Sweater Paws

The Thing Called FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua really wanted to try his newest pink sweater and decided to use it on their way to Hong Kong to match his grapefruit hair color. He asked Seungcheol and Jeonghan specifically if he looked like a kid in that outfit, of course Jeonghan said he is since everyone is still a kid and Seungcheol said he looks fine. With a smile, Joshua went to sleep.

On their way to airport, Jun, Joshua, Vernon, Minghao, Dino and Hoshi were together in one van while the others are at the other van.

“Do I look cute with my outfit?” Joshua asked Hoshi who is still in front of him.

“You’re super pink hyung, why?” Hoshi asked.

“Ignore that, look I have sweater paws again! My fans loved it so I actually look for this sweater.” Joshua said as he plays with his sweater paws.

Joshua look at his seatmate Jun, who is busy with his phone. “Jun!!!”

“No.”

Everyone inside the van was surprised. It is the first time Jun acted cold to Joshua.

“Huh?” Joshua asked. “I haven’t—“

“If you are going to ask me about your sweater paws, no it is not cute.” Jun said.

Minghao and Vernon felt like their bestfriends are going to fight so they changed the subject.

“I wonder if there will be changes in Hong Kong.” Minghao said.

“Y-Yeah, I want to eat egg tart again!” Vernon said.

“Wah, Egg tart!!!” Dino said reading the atmosphere. “I wonder if they can give us discounts.”

But in every group of friends there will be someone who will fail reading the atmosphere and that will be Hoshi.

“Are you two fighting?”

Minghao, Vernon and Dino sighed together. “Of course, Hoshi-hyung.”

 

~

 

At the airport, it was obvious that Jun and Joshua are being cold to each other, the whole group noticed it.

“Are they fighting?” Mingyu asked, internally laughing because BooSoonSeok trio are actually in the middle of the two.

“Yeah.” Dino said.

“I think Jun-hyung is just in bad mood.” Minghao said. “He usually don’t get angry especially to Joshua-hyung.”

“Yeah and Josh is not actually angry , he is just sad I guess, it’s the first time he heard NO from Jun.” Vernon said.

“Whatever it is they need to fix it already, we can’t let this affect our tour.” Seungcheol said.

 

~

 

Up until their press conference, Jun and Joshua didn’t speak to one another. Wonwoo is in the middle of them felt nothing weird as usual.

“It’s not like I have to feel it I mean, why would I feel something like that anyway?” Wonwoo said then leave.

“He is Joshua-hyung ’s roommate now, he must be very happy.” Mingyu commented. “He really likes Joshua-hyung.”

Minghao looked at Mingyu and gave him a “we-know-you-idiot” look. “He is just explaining, huung.” Vernon said.

“Well, enough we all need a plan to know what are we going to do with them.” Seungcheol said. “What can you suggest?”

Minghao and Vernon looked at each other and laughed. “You know, Jun-hyung is just in bad mood, they will make.” Minghao said.

“I really thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter