[A] The Moon Learns About The Sun

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the school ended just like that, Byul never had troubles with her study so she manage to get through the day without problem and she took her study seriously because the last thing she expect to happen is her failing in high school. Sometimes when she's done working on task earlier than anyone else, she would take the time to recall what her partner told her this morning, Byul even took a few notes. The feeling of not wanting to disappoint Kim Yongsun haven't subsided, in fact it feels like it grew stronger now that Byul found herself starting to take this a little bit seriously.

Her friends, Hwasa and Wheein, questioned her about the meeting yesterday and as much as they try to hide their concern towards Byul, the older girl always knew because they just made it too obvious for her.

She managed to convinced her friends even though that didn't stop them from asking various questions at Byul. Mostly, the questions weren't student council related, more like Krystal-related or Solar-related.

Solar.

She had to recall that name in her head. She just found out about it this morning when she heard Krystal addressed Yongsun as 'Solar' and turned out that everyone in her school calls her with that name. It's like a famous nickname 'Krystal' uses. Byul got the idea of keeping that name in mind and try to get used to people calling her partner as 'Solar' instead of Kim Yongsun. Of course, she knew all of this from Hwasa and Wheein, they are pretty up-to-date with school's gossips. Byul didn't mind, she knew that both of her friends are pretty much drawn into both candidates' popularity and she couldn't blame them, Krystal and Solar are definitely the talk of the school.

Byul also found out a little about Kim Yongsun through her friends. Surprisingly enough, Krystal and Solar took the same extracuricular classes. Dance and vocal. Krystal, despite being the president, still managed to take two extra classes even though she rarely attend them, the coaches and fellow members understand it very well though. Byul know about it of course and it was one of the main reasons Byul took Dance as well, but it's just a little surprising that Solar was also in the same classes as Krystal. Byul never really see Solar in the dance club somehow but she heard people saying stuff about Krystal, Amber and their friend were really good at dancing.

Adds more to the fact why these two are very popular.

They were good friends, best friends, maybe.

If Krystal was popular due to how cold, strict and yet still looking so beautiful being the president; Solar was popular due to her kind attitude towards almost everyone and she started gaining more fans the first time she joined the vocal club and had her first performance at the school's festival. Unfortunately, Byul was still in her Junior High School then and due to Solar being one of the candidates, she rarely have time to attend the vocal club as she used to. Also, the fact that she's being a close friend of Krystal just made her even more popular. Both of them are very talented, but somehow all these popularity attention was a little too much. Byul couldn't help but feeling a little uneasy now that she's going to be a part of their circles, she will soon be dragged into it wether she like it or not.

Byul exhales softly, checking the clock on her phone's lockscreen. She was waiting by the school gate. She was waiting for Solar.

Well, this time the older girl didn't asked her to wait for her at the school gate after school, but it was just normal since Byul don't want to fetch Solar at her class.

She already told Wheein and Hwasa to go home without her because she needs to head to the bookstore with Solar. Hwasa's respond would obviously be sassy when she said that Byul just wanted to have a date with the popular Solar, in which didn't failed to make Byul blush for a bit but quickly deny it. Wheein was more jealous because Byul get to spend time with a popular girl like Solar, she said the next time they go out, Byul have to tag both of them too. Wheein was pouting and she looked too cute for Byul to deny, so she said yes to it. She even promised them.

Byul chuckles softly. "She's really cute."

"Who's really cute?"

The voice obviously startled Byul, for the second time today, she almsot drop her phone to the ground for the same reason.

She sighed in relief while holding her phone close to her heart. "Really, Sunbae, you need to stop doing that." 

"Doing what?" The shorter girl frowned. Byul also put on a frown, but for a different reason indeed.

Oh, she's shorter than me.

"Is there something on my face?"

Byul blinked twice and shook her head. "Nothing. I just noticed I'm slightly taller than you." She said, there's a bit of pride saying that as she looks slightly down at her senior.

Solar narrowed her eyes, she looks a little bit annoyed with that fact. She really can't deny the height difference since she's clearly staring up at Moon Byul right now.

"I bet it's only one centimeter."

Byul only shrugged, but her amused expression couldn't really be kept hidden.

She took a small note: Kim Yongsun is sensitive about her height.

"Well, I think we should go now, Sunbae."

"Well, yes, but we should go home and change into casual clothes first. We can't wander around in our uniform."

Byul was just standing there looking dumbfounded after hearing her senior's words. She thought it was going to be them going to the bookstore straight after school, Byul thought it would be a little tiring and time consuming if she had to go home and change clothes and then head out again. She would rather go home and stay there, working on homeworks or reading some of her favorite novels. She almost facepalmed and she was even ready to argue about that decision especially now that Byul already waited for the girl for twenty minutes or so (not like she minded it, but she could already be on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter