We're Partners Now

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She and the older girl meet up at the school gate, the older girl asked her to come to the student council room after she recover from her tiredness.

And so here she is...standing in front of the student council room.

I should come inside now...? Damn it, heart, calm the down...

She was still trying to gather up her courage to come inside the room. It was because of the sudden attraction that went over her all at once, Byul wasn't given a chance to think, her mind quickly registers Kim Yongsun as one fine girl that could possibly end up being Moon Byul's new crush. Wait, what? No- I mean, I can't. She let out a frustrated sigh and ruffles her own hair before a hand grabbing her arm, pulling her inside the room almost forcefully.

"What took you so long? What were you doing just standing there?" Of course it had to be the one and only, Kim Yongsun. Byul was sure they were the only students at this school.

The brunette didn't let Byul say any more apology or even an excuse, she just dragged her to the nearest seat and making Byul sitting on it while she took one for herself. Byul was welcomed with papers on the table, by the look of it, Yongsun was currently sortening them in the right order. "I was going to sort these, but since you'll be helping me as my assistant, I figured that I need to explain a few things to you and you could also help me sort these papers."

Byul nodded her head, she eyed one of the papers and back at her senior. "Um, Sunbae-"

"Okay, first, take a look at this." The dark-haired girl raised an eyebrow and let a soft chuckle before giving her attention to what her senior is going to say.

Moon Byul was new to all of this, she barely knew any of these stuff about student council. She learned a few things, but to go into details was a bit too much for her since she is indeed never planned to take place in the student council. She was learning it right now as Kim Yongsun explain to her a few details and it was good for the first two minutes, until Byul shut her eyes close and raised her hand.

Yongsun stopped explaining, then tilted her head. "Is there something you want to ask?"

Feeling slightly embarrassed, Byul threw her eyes to the side and mutters, "Could you...slow down a bit...?"

"Eh? What was that...?" Byul cursed inside her head for saying it like she did.

She took one quick deep breath. "Could you slow down a bit?"

"Oh, of course... You should have said it earlier if you can't keep up with my pace."

Somehow it sounded as if Yongsun was underestimating her. "It's not that, Sunbae." Byul needed to make it clear that it's not because of how slow she take things, but because all of the events since yesterday were happening so fast that Byul barely even have time to sit and think through everything. Plus...even though Byul originally couldn't take things a little bit slower than Yongsun, the words Yongsun said kind of hurt her pride.

Guess Byul just don't like people underestimating her too much.

Moreover, Yongsun barely know about Byul.

"It's okay, I'm sorry." She was taken aback for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter