Platonic? I Doubt That

Was I Dreaming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I see everyone wants Yongsun's POV again? I'll think about it ;) Also, have I told you guys that this story based on a true event? I'll have a special chapter where I list down which events happened for real, I have a feeling you guys need to know this.

Byul used to think she and Yongsun were platonic.

Mainly because Kim Yongsun isn't swinging the same way as Byul or at least she knew it that much.

But what the happened today?

If there is one weirdest day in her 17 years of living in this world, then it must be today. She thought the weirdest day would be the day she accepted herself to swing in a different way than the rest of her friends but no, this is legitimately the weirdest day ever. She was confused and she don't know how she should take all of that happened today because surely she have never seen something like it coming her way at all. It was beyond her logic.

The older girl. The playgirl. The straight girl.

She was freaking straight for damn sake. She dated guys.

But Byul had no idea she would do such thing.

How the hell could Kim Yongsun kissed her on the lips?

The Student Council President kissed her and she kissed her back.

Not once, nor twice. Thrice. THRICE!

It even involved tongues.

They were kissing each other like it was ing normal because minutes after that, they were acting like nothing weird happened. No, not "they", it should only be the culprit who is none other than Kim Yongsun. Yes, she was acting normal, too normal for Byul's taste to be honest. Byul was starting to think if Yongsun was toying with her and if that were true then she should know that there's nothing ing funny about that. Byul was standing on a freaking thin ice and she has two critical option.

One, ask Yongsun about the meaning of the kiss.

Two, forget what happened.

Holy fork, how could Byul forget it? It was her first kiss.

And the kiss felt like heaven.

She practically tasted the lips of the girl in her dirty dreams.

Although girls usually think first kiss is such a memorable moment in one's life, Byul never looked at it as such an important thing to look for.

It was a bit too much, she thought.

But the kiss she did with Yongsun was truly something else.

And she was glad because she believed it was very memorable.

But something is missing and it's very important to fill this missing piece. For one thing, Byul knows Yongsun is still dating Minhyuk and that fact is already making the whole kissing thing totally not pretty. Sure Byul was in love with Yongsun and she won't regret the kiss even though she had to tell people otherwise - but she doubt she'd ever spill it to anyone else. But if she's going to be with Yongsun while the girl still being someone else's girlfriend, then Byul is sorry to say that she would like to turn down the offer no matter how tempting it is. No, being Yongsun's bestfriend is a lot better and she only need to hide her feelings, that was something Byul was good at.

She was left with the first option.

She can't let this slip like that. She had to ask before anything gets awkward between them.

So the first plan is to talk when the two younger girls left earlier, she will use their alone time to have a serious talk. Yes, a serious one because this isn't a small thing to discuss, this is something big and to be very honestly, this involves Byulyi's first kiss as well. Unfortunately, her plan never happened when Yongsun's mom called and told Yongsun to go home, she even told Byul to take Yongsun home with her motorcycle because it's kind of late already.

Wait, Byul has a motorcycle? Yes, she have one but she rarely use it. Says she prefers walking by foot and she doesn't like people's attention whenever she ride one.

Recently, she uses her motocycle a bit more often and it's mainly because Yongsun.

"Yes, eomeoni. I'll take her home now." Byul gave the phone back to the owner before letting out a sigh.

Now she needs to find another way to talk to Yongsun.

So the back up plan is to try asking Yongsun while they're on the way to Yongsun's house.

"You can hop on now, unnie."

The older girl got on the passenger seat once she put on her helmet.

The next thing is Byul driving in a slower speed than usual, she was trying to find a way to say something to Yongsun without weirding her out. Sure she said she need to just ask Yongsun about her intention, but now that she finally have the chance to ask, she blanked out. Suddenly she couldn't find the right word to start it all.

Byul bit her lower lip.

"Yongsun-unnie." She called out.

She felt Yongsun pressed herself closer against her back.

God, it made her ten times more nervous.

Damn it, Kim Yongsun, now Byul feels like chickening out.

"Uh, nothing... I'll ask when we're at your house."

Byul really wants to punch herself.

It was amazing how Yongsun act everything out after the kiss they did. Byul even wondered if the kiss really happened or not because there is still a tiny bit possibility that Byul could have been day-dreaming the whole thing - pfft, obviously everything that happened seemed more make sense if they were truly dreams. Great, about time Byul question which reality she's currently living in right now.

When she put a stop right in front of Yongsun's gate, she had to test it out by pinching her own arm.

She flinched at the pinch she did to herself.

, this is reality.

"So, what was it that you wanted to ask?" Yongsun asked, pulling her back to this ed up reality.

Byul almost narrow her eyes when she sees Yongsun still as calm as ever.

She started to scratch the back of her neck out of nervous. "Well, um..."

Just say it, Byul! Just ask her why she did it!

"Yes...?"

Byul caught Yongsun tuck her hair behind her ear.

She's nervous...?

"Um... You see, it's about...."

"Excuse me?"

"Huh? Oh, no. I mean-"

"Yongsun, Byul, what are you guys doing there?"

Byul put her palm to cover her eyes.

It feels like the universe doesn't want Byul to know the meaning of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter