2

Money Can't Buy My Love

Chapter 2

 

“What did you just say?” Eunhye asked looking at Dongho.

“Mommy? You not my mommy?” Dongho said tear gathering in his eyes.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m not your real mother” Eunhye said looking sadly at Dongho.

“Mommy” Dongho said smiling again at Eunhye.

“Okay, you can call me mommy but only if your daddy agrees” Eunhye said looking at Dongho and then at Soohyun who could only nod in agreement so he won’t upset his son.

 

“Daddy can mommy come over?” Dongho asked pouting.

“Maybe some other time okay?” Soohyun said looking at Dongho who began to tear again.

“Baby, I’m sure she has other things to do today then stay with us all day” Soohyun explained to his son.

 

“Mommy can you come over please?” Dongho asked pouting.

“If your daddy doesn’t mind, but I can’t stay to long I need to go to my own daddy too, to make him dinner” Eunhye explained to Dongho.

 

“Daddy can she?” Dongho asked again.

“Fine, but when she says she needs to leave, you let her leave okay?” Soohyun said.

“Okay” Dongho said pouting but then smiled.

“So this is what you mean with a hand full?” Eunhye asked smiling.

“Yeah, he never really like it when a female touched him but he accepted you, so that must mean something right?” Soohyun said smiling at her.

 

“Can I go back to daddy now?” Dongho asked pouting.

“Yes you can” Eunhye said smiling at Dongho and placed him back with Soohyun.

“I’ll be right back” Eunhye said as she stood up and walked in the direction of the bathroom.

“Daddy can she become my real mommy?” Dongho whispered to Soohyun when Eunhye was gone.

“Baby, we just met her, and for her to become your mommy, the both of us must love each other” Soohyun explained to his son.

 

“But daddy” Dongho said pouting.

“I know you like her, but what if she already has someone? What if she is in love with someone else?” Soohyun explained to his son.

 

“Fine, if she loves me can she stay then?” Dongho asked pouting.

“Baby everyone loves you, especially when you start pouting like this” Soohyun said smiling at him.

“But I don’t love everyone” Dongho said smiling and looked around for Eunhye.

“Mommy, is back” Dongho said smiling when he saw Eunhye walking back towards them.

“I wouldn’t leave you here alone with your daddy, I promised I would go with you right” Eunhye said smiling at both of them as she sat back down.

 

“Do you want anything else?” The waitress asked returning.

“The bill please” Eunhye said smiling at her.

“Okay, I’ll be right back” The waitress said and walked back to the counter to get the bill for their drinks. Once she got the bill she returned and placed the bill on the table and left again.

 

“Why don’t you wait for me outside, once I’ve paid the bill I’ll come outside too” Eunhye said standing up and put on her coat and grabbed her bag.

 

“Can I come with mommy to pay the bill?” Dongho asked.

“Why don’t we just go with you that way we can leave together?” Soohyun suggested.

“That can work too” Eunhye said smiling.

“Can I walk in-between mommy and daddy?” Dongho asked looking at both.

“Sure” Eunhye said smiling and held out her hand and Soohyun did the same.

 

After they had paid the bill all three of them left and they headed to Soohyun’s apartment. To every person on the street they passed it looked like they were a perfect family, some of the people even said ‘What a cute little family’ or ‘What a lovely family’. After some corners they had reached the street which Soohyun and Dongho lives in.

 

“I know the street may not look really safe and clean, but it’s livable and the people here are really nice” Soohyun said when they entered their street.

 

“Don’t worry I believe you” Eunhye said smiling at him.

“Mommy, look that is our house what do you think of it?” Dongho said pointing to the house with the Christmas tree in front of the window.

 

“Did you decorate the Christmas tree?” Eunhye asked looking at Dongho.

“Yes together with daddy you like it?” Dongho asked as they stood in front of the house.

“It’s beautiful” Eunhye said smiling at Dongho as they entered the house.

“Come, play with me” Dongho said dragging Eunhye into the living room and then into another room where a TV was placed with a Wii attached to it.

 

“What are you going to play then?” Eunhye asked confused as he the TV and the Wii.

“Mario cars” Dongho said and grabbed the two remotes and stearin wheels.

“One game remember, then you can go play with something else” Soohyun said from the doorway.

“But daddy” Dongho pouted.

“Your father is right, too much TV isn’t good for you it can cause brain damage at an early age” Eunhye said looking at Dongho. Dongho pouted and turned to the TV to start the game.

 

 “Do you want something to drink?” Soohyun asked.

“I want hot coco” Dongho said smiling.

“Okay baby, what about you?” Soohyun asked smiling.

“Me too, come Dongho you’re are going to lose if you stop paying attention to the race” Eunhye warned him when she passes his car.

 

“No, I’m going to win just wait and see” Dongho said getting back in the game and raced passed Eunhye and then passed the finish line.

 

“Yeah, I won” Dongho said jumping up and down happy.

“Hot coco is ready” Soohyun called from the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think of my first attempt of making a poster?

Good or bad? (A) I like it i just hope it'll go with the story :D

Will Eunhye really become Dongho's mother?

Will Soohyun and Eunhye start to like each other?

Read to find out (A)

Please comment and Subscribe (A)