This Feeling

Emergency Doctors

The one most simple and powerful word that people seem to neglect all the time is the word truth. It holds much more of a meaning to some people than others. Most of the time, the truth can either make or break you as a human being. Finding out the truth is almost a persistence on your own, you're the one thats searching for the honest words out of the lies. You're the one that decides to either get hurt or motivated by the truth. While finding out the truth can be seen as an easy task for people. It's knowing the actual truth that hurts the most. Because actually knowing it changes everything in a human being. The choices we make revolves around it. The opinions we have are doubted by it. The people we meet are affected by it. Finding and knowing the truth are two different paths of what a person has to go through.

That is what Yoo Hye Jung knew and has believed in since she was young. The trauma that she went through carried through every single part of her life. It still lives on in everything that she does or think. Sometimes she doesn't even know that she affected by it. As a child, she didn't know any better and believed that her parents just fought alot. When she sits outside the house and listens to the constant screaming, she believed that it was normal and that everyone has days like this. Her parents had their good days and their bad days. It's normal. It was until when she actually started knowing the truth that her fantasy of having a happy family has vanished within her fingers. Not only did the truth hurt her as a child, it hurt her mom even worse. Her mom drowned herself into the pain and tears every second of the day. It was almost unbearable and heartbreaking to watch her mom suffer while her dad was always out - that's what scared her. Because of what was happening to her parents, she was scared of the worst. That her dad would end up leaving his wife and kid, the two people that he had once loved.

At the end, it was her mother that left her. That feeling of watching your own mother die in front of you and being incapble of doing anything to save her - it's a feeling that is so hard to explain. All she could remember at that moment was that she screamed for her mom to wake up. She screamed for her dad to come home and take her mom to the hospital. She screamed for her grandma to rush over and help out. She just screamed for anyone to please save her mom. Hye Jung spent most of her teenage years, wondering and always thinking on why would her mom do something so stupid over a man like that? Why take yourself out of this world for something as pitiful as him?

As she hits the other half of her teenage year and live with her Grandma for the weeks that she did, she slowly started to understand why her mother did what she did. It's because the truth was different for her mom. For Hye Jung, she felt nothing but hatred and emptiness about it. She could careless about it. For her mom, the truth meant much more than just anger. She didn't have time to be angry because she felt more sadness and pain than anything. Those feelings drove her to do what she did that day. She finally understood why her mother did it and why it seemed almost reasonable for her mom to do so.

The same truth can hold two different meanings for people. Almost like a piece of dust that you can just simply blow away and it's gone. For others, it's like a lint that's stuck on your piece of clothing. No matter how hard you try to pull or blow on it, it's still there. And as Hye Jung stood in the middle of the lower level hospital across from her stepmother, she felt as if she was the clothing. Having the piece of lint, the piece of truth, stuck on her - never leaving her sides no matter how hard she blew. "You had something to day?"

Lee Ga Jin glared at Hye Jung with her fists clenched together by her sides. "What did you say to your dad? What? 'I won't contact you even if I get married'? Have you heard of any child in this world say something that cruel to their father?" She took a few extra steps closer to her. "What makes you think that we even want to go to your wedding? It's probably going to be like a piece of trash like you!"

Yoo Yoo Na gasped and looked at her older sister with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry."

"No! Don't be sorry." Ga Jin demanded. "She needs to learn how to respect her family. Running around as if she can do anything."

Hye Jung's eyes shifted back and forth as a crowd started to form due to the screaming that her step mother was doing. "It's not that I don't know what respect is. The problem is you - thinking you can come here and get free treatmeant by using my name for discounts. I don't mind if you keep doing so but shouldn't you mind? Save a little face for yourself?"

"Unnie...." Yoo Na muttered softly, a little surprised by the tone of voice that Hye Jung was using toward her mother.

"Why should I mind? I'm the one that raised you! If it weren't for me, would you be able to become a doctor like today?" Ga Jin said loudly for everyone surrounding to hear. "You were just a gangster. Don't act all mighty just because you put a doctor gown on."

Hye Jung wasn't disturbed by her words at all. The things that she chooses to say doesn't surprise her anymore. It's the same thing she said when she met her again back in her office. "You didn't raise me, my dad didn't raise me. I grew up on my own with the help of friends. What I have or who I am now has nothing to do with you."

"Wow," Ga Jin said in disbelief. "If your mom was here to hear you say this, imagine how disappointed she would be." Shaking her head as she smirked with that mouth of hers. "Of course, she isn't here to witness how disrespectful and useless her daugther has grown up to me."

Yoo Na pulled onto her mom's arm. "Mom, stop!"

Clenching her teeth as she looked at the woman in front of her. "Don't bring up my mom into this. She has nothing to do with the conversation. You have no right to say anything about my mom!" Hye Jung angrily back.

Ga Jin looked at Hye Jung's fists and scoffed. "What? Do you want to hit me?" She stepped closer to Hye Jung with a grin on her face. "Hit me, doctor."

"I won't be as low as you. Hitting someone smaller than me." Hye Jung muttered quietly so only she could hear. Her eyes adverted over to Yoo Na. "I wonder if your daughter knows what you used to be like when I was little."

"You!" Ga Jin start to lift up her hand to slap Hye Jung across the face when a hand suddenly wrapped around her wrist.

"Do we have a problem here?" Hong Ji Hong said as he softly put down the woman's arm down. He took one quick look at Hye Jung before he looked over at the two strangers in front of him. "Hello," he held out his hand but took it back when he saw that the woman wasn't going to shake it. "I'm Doctor Hong Ji hong, a colleague of Doctor Yoo's. If there is any problem, I can help you. With anything."

Ga Jin exhaled. "Teach her some basic manners."

"Ma'am, I don't mean to pry my way into this business but I think my eyes can speak for me when I say that you're the one that was about to assault a doctor. I don't know if you understand the rules in this hospital but screaming and evoking violence is something we prohibit." Ji Hong said calmly with his hands behind his back. "I hope you don't mind if I ask you to understand our rules and follow it if you're inside this building."

"What are you?" Ga Jin narrowed her eyes. "Shouldn't you help defend the patients first before assuming anything?"

Ji Hong looked at her up and down and over at Yoo Na. "I don't see you wearing our gowns. If you're not a patient - "

"I am a patient!" She started rummaging through her purse and showed Ji Hong a business cared. "Doctor Jung Yoon Do, I'm his patient."

"He is on the second level, office is around the corner." Ji Hong smiled as he pointed over to the elevator. "If you want to take the escalator," he turned around and pointed over to the stairs. "Over there." He stepped aside when Ga Jin pushed thorugh between him and Hye Jung, walking toward the elevators with Yoo Na following behind. As soon as they were out of sight, Ji Hong narrowed his eyes at the residents and interns that were still circling around them. "Show is over, don't you have something else to be worried about?"

Hye Jung watched as the crowd disperse slowly and quietly. She exhaled deeply and relaxed her muscles, she didn't mean to be so intense but when her mother was brought up - she couldn't help herself. "Sorry, Teacher Hong."

"There's nothing to be sorry about," Ji Hong smiled. "Come on. We have surgery."

. . .

Nurse Hyun leaned over the counter of the nurse station and stared at Young Gook and Kyung Joon. "Did you hear what happend downstairs on the first floor?" She looked around to make sure Hye Jung wasn't nearby. "I heard that Doctor Yoo's stepmother came by and started screaming, making a whole live show for everyone there." Nurse Hyun shook her head and sighed. "Even the second level were leaning over the railing, trying to hear everything."

"What happened? Why were they screaming?" Kang Kyung Joon asked curiously.

Young Gook flipped through some pages from the chart in his hands. "Don't you think it's not our business to talk about it? Whatever happened is between them."

"But it's about Doctor Yoo's wedding." Nurse Hyun insisted on saying. "Supposedly she isn't going to invite her own dad to the wedding! How crazy is that? I mean, I know that the family must've done something. But it can't be that bad to the point you're not going to invite your own dad to the wedding."

"Whether if he did anything bad or not, don't you think its a bit rude to go on and say something like this? Especially behind her back?" Young Gook said. He knocked on the counter with his hand. "Where's your attention span on the paperwork like you have on gossiping?" He puts down the chart and slid it over to her. "You listed the blood pressue wrong. Print out a new page and give it to me when you're done."

Both Nurse Hyun and Kyung Joon watched as Young Gook walked away toward the residence office. "When did he start becoming so serious? I was only talking like how we usually do."

"It's probably Doctor Jin rubbing off on him." Kyung Joon shook his head. "Aigoo."

. . .

Hye Jung twirled the pen between her fingers as she sat down on one of the tables at Sooni Hawaii. She just left work and has been sitting here for almost an hour. Nothing has been on your mind except for her stepmother. It's not the fact that she bothered her, its the words that she said that did. If your mom was here to hear you say this, imagine how disappointed she would be. Those words has been repeating in her head since morning. She knows that she shouldn't be bothered by it but what if the woman was right? Because she never got to understand how her mother thinks, how does she know if she is disappointing her mom right now? Would her mom want her to stop hating on the woman that stole her husband? Would her mother want her to stop and get along with her dad? What about the weddinng?

"Hye Jung," Soon Hee raised an eyebrow as she snapped her fingers in front of her face. "Hye Jung!"

Snapping back to reality, she looked up and smiled toward her bestfriend. "Sorry."

"What were you thinking about so hard?" Soon Hee took a seat across from Hye Jung. "You've been so absent minded since you walked here."

"Soon Hee," Hye Jung sighed and held onto her friend's hands. "Do you think I am disappointing my mom in any sort of way?"

"What?" Soon Hee could only manage to laugh at the ridiculous question. "Why would you be disappointing your mom? You're a doctor, Hye Jung! She is so proud of you. Why would you think of something like that?" Opening two bottles of beers, sliding one across the table to Hye Jung. She exhaled and smiled. "Come on, tell me. Restaurant is closed. It's just Hye Jung and Soon Hee time now."

Hye Jung took a sip of the beer and looked up toward the stars. "Yoo Na's mom came by the hospital today. She was going on and on about how I told my dad that I won't invite him to my wedding. As the conversation went on, she started saying how the words I say is almost like a disappointment to my mom." There was a long pause. "I never thought of how my mom would think of me. I just always thought about how my grandma would feel." She started twirling the pen between her fingers again. "Now that I think about it, I don't think of my mom alot."

Soon Hee sighed. "If you're wondering that might be a horrible person for not thinking of your mom, you're not." She smiled and kicked her feet playfully. "I don't think of my dad too much either!"

She knew that Soon Hee was trying to make her feel better. "Your dad is still alive and well though."

"Ehh, alive or gone - it doesn't make a difference." Soon Hee reassured her. "I give bet you my whole life that your mom is very proud. Look at you. Not only are you a sucessful doctor but you're about to marry the love of your life. Someone who kept loving you despite of how long went by. I mean, I remember you telling me what happened." She smiled as she took a sip of her beer. "Wouldn't you think your mom is happy that you found someone that loves you? Something that she probably couldn't have?"

Hye Jung thought about what Soon Hee said and nodded her head. She's somewhat right. Her mom couldn't be with the person that she loved. She spent her last day the floor, panting and dying. The love of her life wasn't there for her. "Do you think she's happy for my dad right now?"

Soon Hee didn't reply right away. "I don't have the answers for everything."

A faint smile spread across Hye Jung's face. Sometimes she wonders if she is lucky or unlucky in life. In some parts of her life, she would mostly consider herself as unlucky. But in moments like these - sitting in the middle of the night with Soon Hee, her bestfriend, just talking the night away and recieving so much support from her - makes her feel incredibly lucky. As she took another sip of the beer, a sudden memory crossed her mind.

(thirteen years ago)

"Kim Soo Chul!" a twenty year old Hye Jung screamed as she ran around the garage chasing after Soo Chul. "Give me back the book!"

Kim Soo Chul stood on the table and flipped through the medical book in his hands. He stopped at the first page and read out loud at what was written. I am always rooting for you, Hye Jung. - Hong Ji Hong. Soo Chul looked over at Hye Jung. "Is this why you're always looking at this book at night? The teacher?"

Hye Jung grabbed the medical book back and kicked Soo Chul on the legs, knocking him off the table. "No. I'm studying with it."

"Every night?"

"Yes, every night." Hye Jung said. She exhaled deeply and made sure that the book wasn't ruined or anything. "Have you found a job yet?"

Soo Chul cleared his throat. "No one is taking me." He took a seat on the couch and the only light that there was in the garage. "I guess my past records really do bother people."

"Ya, you'll get a job really soon."

"What about you? You're about to head back to Seoul with Soon Hee, aren't you? How do you feel about leaving our little home?" Soo Chul pointed out as he looked around.

Her eyes roamed around the small garage that she has been living in with Soo Chul for the past two years. Not only has she grown to love the small space but she loved the small struggles that she first had with it. When Soo Chul provided her with this place, she was so thankful. "I'll definitely miss it." she confessed. "But I won't be missing that light." She pointed out, staring at it.

Soo Chul smiled and looked at her. "Don't forget me when you're successful, okay? Yoo Hye Jung, I know you can do it."

"Thank you."

(present)

Hye Jung puts down the empty beer bottle on the table and got up. Taking Soon Hee by the arm, she exhaled and looked at the beautiful sky above them. "I love my friends."

Soon Hee laughed. "Ya, you have to clean up the place too."

. . .

Ji Hong leaned against the wall as he watched Pa Ran and In Joo arguing over about who got to play the claw machine first. They've been over his house for about two hours and the most heated discussion still always happen to be over the toy machine. Taking his phone out of his pockets, he opened the chatroom app to send a text message to Hye Jung. What are you doing?

A few minutes later passed by until he received a message back. In bed, thinking.

What are you thinking about? Ji Hong glanced up from his phone to see In Joo pinching Pa Ran's ears to make him go away.

My mom. He arched an eyebrow and thought about the event that happened earlier today. Just as he was about to reply back, he got another message from her. Did you know my mom is really pretty? I think I got my looks from her.

He chuckled once he read the message. Really? Hm, aren't you prettier?

Goosebumps.

Ji Hong laughed really loud from the response. As he start typing a reply, Pa Ran rushed over taking the phone away. "Ya! Jung Pa Ran!"

Pa Ran started skimming through Ji Hong's old text messages that he has with Hye Jung. "In Joo-ah! Ji Hong is full of chessy lines when he's dating!"

"Really?!" In Joo didn't care about the toy machine anymore. She immediately rushed over to Pa Ran's side, standing on her toes to read some of the messages. "Wow!" She looked at Ji Hong. "Who are you, Hong Ji Hong?"

"Alright, stop playing around." Ji Hong warned. As soon as he tried to take a step closer to them, they both started running away with his phone. "What are you?! We're forty years old!"

Pa Ran and In Joo immediately stopped. "Why do you have to keep reminding us about our age?!"

"Because we are old!" Ji Hong said the most obvious thing in the world. "Ya! My phone!"

"Hye Jung-ah, I love you as much as the whole big universe!" Pa Ran started saying out loud as he type the words.

"Jung Pa Ran!" Ji Hong sped across the room and over to his best friends to stop the text message from being sent.

. . .

Ding! Hye Jung opened her eyes as soon as she heard the phone's notification. Her eyebrows immediately furrowed together once she opened up the message. Hye Jung-ah, asdfghjklytehfwjsk;ldsnfij. "What the..." she could only manage to let out a laugh. Deciding that maybe it's best not to reply, she was about to head off to sleep when her phone started ringing. Unknown ID. "Hello, this is Yoo Hye Jung."

"Unnie..."

She sat up on the bed and looked over at the time. It's almost close to midnight. "Oh, Yoo Na.."

"Can we meet up? I know it's late but there's something I want to talk about if you don't mind." Yoo Na said over the phone softly.

Hye Jung bit her lip and cleared . "Sure."

. . .

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Hye Jung said as soon as she stood in front of Sooni Hawaii. Wrapping her cardigan around her body, she cleared as she looked at Yoo Na. In some ways, she believes that Yoo Na and her lookalike. From the stories that Kang Soo has told her from the brief moments with her, they somewhat have the same kind of presistent personality.

"I wanted to come by and personally apologize for my mom's behavior at the hospital," Yoo Na start to say. "But you have to understand how much you hurted dad's feelings." She looked at Hye Jung and gave her a pleading expression. "Can't you invite him to the wedding?"

"Yoo Na." Hye Jung said. "I just got engaged. Only a month has gone by now. Preparing the wedding is the least of worries right now. I may have some fun by looking at magazines here and there but I still haven't decided on anything. I'm busy." She closed her eyes, rubbing her temples. "Don't you get what the problem here is? The fact that you guys are presisting on changing the way I want my life to be like. I didn't do or say anything wrong."

"Unnie," Yoo Na wiped the faint smile off her face. "He's our dad. A dad has to walk his daughter down the aisle. That's how it is."

"I don't usually follow the rules." Hye Jung replied. "You should ask your mom, she thinks she knows me best."

Yoo Na exhaled deeply. "I know my mom has her faults and she shouldn't have said the things that she did with you. Don't you think the same thing should apply to you? I'm being considerate of your feelings, knowing how much it must hurt for my mom to say such nonsense things. Aren't you hurting my feelings then? By saying those things about my mom."

Hye Jung looked at her. "I didn't say anything bad."

"Ah," Yoo Na looked away for a brief second. "I guess we both got our dad's stubborness, didn't we?" She started walking away, giving one last bow to her sister. "I understand why people think it's pointless to talk to me when they try to make understand certain situations." Without another word, Hye Jung was left watching Yoo Na get inside the car and driving off. Alone in the cold dark air, she sighed out loud while closing her eyes.

. . .

Ji Hong smiled as he walked into Hye Jung's house, leaving his shoes behind. Taking a deep breath, he groaned as he sat down on the couch. "I don't need tea right now, Hye Jung." He watched as she was rushing into the kitchen to make some tea for him. "You don't have to be in such a hurry." He looked around, looking at all the pictures that he didn't get to see the last time he was here. "I can even spend the night here."

"Teacher Hong!" Hye Jung whined from the kitchen. Bringing out a tray with two cups of tea, she sat down across from him. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?"

"Why?" Ji Hong grinned. "Are you going to cook for me?"

"Hm, what does Hong Ji Hong-ssi want to eat?"

Taking a sip of his tea, he shrugged. "What can you make?"

"Eggs."

"What else?"

Hye Jung shyly smiled. "Eggs."

"Ah, what a tough choice." Ji Hong joked. "I think I want eggs."

"Really?" Getting off the couch immediately, she rushed over to the kitchen to start cooking. "If you don't like it, can you pretend to? Soon Hee has been saying that I got better."

Ji Hong followed behind her, taking a seat at the table. "It doesn't matter if it's good or bad." He watched as she started beating the eggs into a bowl. "Want any help?"

"No! It'll be quick!" Hye Jung opened the fridge, taking out two containers that's filled with carrots and all the necessary ingredients for making the dish. "I've been practicing so I've been prepared."

Ji Hong couldn't help but smile widely as he watched Hye Jung from the back. The way she was earnestly stared at the pan as she poured the egg, the way she was concentrated on rolling the eggs perfectly. Once she placed the finished dish onto a plate, she happily skipped over to the table. "It looks good!"

Hye Jung started cutting a piece out for him. "Here." She fed him a piece of the eggs, her eyes widened in anticipation. "Hmmm?"

Chewing it softly to get all the taste into mouth, he nodded his head and smiled. "Ooooh, it's really good!" Taking the chopsticks from Hye Jung, he took a piece and fed it over to Hye Jung. "I'm proud."

"Is this really something to be proud over?"

Ji Hong looked at her. "Aren't you proud?"

"I am..." They both looked at each other and started laughing as they continue to eat the eggs together.

. . .

Hye Jung leaned her head against Ji Hong's shoulders as they listened to music from his cellphone together. Ji Hong was supposed to leave an hour ago but neither of them wanted him to leave. She liked spending time like this with him. Despite their tough schedules and the harsh hours that they have to sleep, when she's with him - she doesn't feel tired at all. She feels as if she could be like this forever. "Yoo Na came by to see me last night."

Ji Hong opened his eyes and looked at her. "Your sister? What for?"

"She came by to say sorry about her mom," she answered. "But I think she is angry about how I won't let my dad come to the wedding also."

"Ah, really?"

The tone from Ji Hong's voice didn't surprise, she knew he would have a different input than she would. "Why? You also think he should be there?"

"Hye Jung, should we really be talking about this?" No matter how much he thinks about, this is always the start of their arguments or fights.

"Why?"

"Do I support whatever decision you make? Yes. If you don't want your dad to be there, I won't push you. Do I think it's right? No." Ji Hong could sense Hye Jung all tensed up by his side. It is just like her to refuse to lose to him. "I would do anything to have my dad at our wedding. It's something he wanted to witness."

"That's different. You had a good relationship with father-in-law." Hye Jung defended herself. "I never had a good relationship with him. I refuse to let him enter my life right now. He's my dad, I know that. I learned to accept that I can't erase blood but would I try? Not right now." Hye Jung looked at him. My dad and father-in-law are different."

Ji Hong decided to push on forward with the conversation despite the fact that he knows where it could lead. "How are they so different? It's still two fathers who want to see their kids get married off. It gives them the sense of reward, to see someone that they love and care - trusting and believing in the spouse that their kid will be off with. That's what a parent should always witness seeing as they get old. Being there for the wedding, being a grandparent to their grandchildren."

"My dad doesn't deserve it."

He sighed deeply. "Hye Jung."

"No matter how I think about it, why should my dad be able to witness and see all of that? Why should he be there at my happiest and most vulnerable moment in life? He wasn't there when I was crying into my pillow after mom died. He wasn't there when I tried to push about grandma's malpractice death. He wasn't there when I was struggling in getting my GED and getting into medical school." Tears start b against her eyes as she thought more about it. "He was never there for the big moments in life, not even the small precious moments." The tears soon slide down her face as she looked up at Ji Hong. "What's with missing about big event in my life going to do to him? Nothing. It wouldn't affect him in anyway because I never mattered to him. Mom never mattered to him."

Ji Hong immediately dropped his phone besides and held onto Hye Jung's face with both hands. As he wiped the flowing tears with his thumb, he sighed. "I'm sorry, I know."

"Do you, Teacher Hong? All I ever wanted is for my dad to look at me once without pitying me back then. If he would've just believed about the stories I told him about his wie and left her, we wouldn't be in this situation." She was finally letting out all the built in grudge and emotions that she kept away from her stepmother and sister. "Do you think I want to do this? To not let my own father be there? I hate myself for it, I do. But I can't find the courage to let him enter and be a part of my life yet." More tears slid down her face as she couldn't control the sadness anymore. "I want him to be in my life but I can't if I can't forgive him. And what if I did let him in? What if he leaves me again? What if he leaves me stranded on the middle of the street again? Leaving an envelope of money thrown out the window for me." Hye Jung began shaking as she thought back to all the pain she felt. "What if he leaves me again and I turn out to be like my mom? I can't handle it and do something stupid?"

"Hye Jung." Ji Hong shook his head furiously as he pulled her into a tight hug. Smoothing out her hair as he softly kissed her cheek where the tears stained. "You will not be like your mom. You know why?" He smiled softly as he pulled way from the hug, lightly kissing her on the lips. One peck after another and another. "Because I will always be here for you." Kissing her again, more deeply and passionate this time. "Always."

She sighed. That was all what she ever wanted to hear from someone she loved, to hear the words that they would never leave her. Hye Jung immediately kissed him back furiously and he responded back with a smile each time they pulled away.

. . .

Hye Jung opened her eyes and smiled as Ji Hong was asleep on the bed next to her. As she wrapped her body with the blanket, she sat up on the bed to get ready. Ding! Ding! Ding! Taking her phone from the bedside, she knit her eyebrow together to see so many messages from the staff in the hospital and once from Yoo Na.

Doctor Yoo! You need to get here fast! - Nurse Hyun Soo Jin

Emergency! Please come to the hospital! - Pi Young Kook

Doctor Yoo, it's me. We need you at the hospital please. - Nurse Yoo Byul

Unnie......it's dad. He got into an accident. - Yoo Na

Her phone dropped onto the bed. Suddenly, she slowly felt something that she never felt before inside of her. It was fear, it definitely was. This one was different. It's almost like the same feeling she had the day when she witnessed her mom dying in front of her. This dark ominous feeling that was floating around her. Her eyes adverted over to Ji Hong, who was still sleeping soundly. It was like something was being taken away from her. It wasn't her dad. She looked at herself in the mirror that was next to the bed. Her hair was dishelved and her face was pale. It was like something that she wanted to hold onto so badly is starting to disappear on it's own. She could see Ji Hong from the mirror. It wasn't love, it wasn't hope. Hye Jung took one last look at her in the mirror. It was happiness.

 

A/N: Here is the next chapter! I hope you all like it. I took a long time to write this chapter because personally, this is where the main plot will offically begin. Sorry if there are any mistakes again. Please do comment and share your thoughts, it inspires me alot! ALSO! I made a poster for the story, please share what you think about it! I tried my best. Thank you for reading!