Chapter 6

Paths Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Well, Hongbin-ssi doesn’t want to see you. – Officer Song informed the group of boys in his office. What do you mean? Let us meet with him! – Hakyeon expression his confusion and frustration. He wants you to never come back here. That’s just what the kid said. – The Officer sat on his desk again.

After a few seconds standing there confused, the Vixx membes noticed a woman walkin.

Officer? You can get him in the cell. – She told him.

The Officer got up and stopped next to her. – I hope you know you can’t meet with him anymore. Not before court.

Yes, Officer. Thank you. – She bowed and left the room with Officer Song until a hand held her arm to stop her. Were you with Hongbin-ah? – Yoon heard a sweet voice with a low tone speak behind her.

She turned around to face a chest and had to look up to meet the face of who talked. She found a man around her age with really light skin and a face of who wasn’t happy.

And you are…? – Yoon started as she got away from his hand. We’re his group members, roommates and closest friends. So who are you to meet him and why can’t we?

Yoon assumed they were the “tall men” Officer Song talked about before when she was meeting Hongbin.

I’m nobody. I’m not meeting him anymore, don’t worry. – She bowed but before she could turn around to leave, another guy talked. How’s he? – One of the tallest ones asked with a worried face. He’s… scared. And he needs a shower. He doesn’t look so good for now, but I guess he’ll get better in a few days. – Yoon tried to give them a little smile. He’s innocent, you know. – The light-skin one affirmed. Okay. – She bowed again and left the room.

***

Everybody would talk about it. It was on the news on the TV every hour, it was the cover to magazines and it was in the conversations at coffee shops and workplaces. If anybody didn’t know who Hongbin was before, they knew now.

He looks so young and handsome. Why’d he kill a man? – A failed whispered was heard by Yoon. I have no idea. They didn’t find any relationship between the victim and the killer yet.

Yoon always sat alone with Yongchan now. She knew people would ask her questions and she just wanted to avoid the subject.

The rice tastes so good today. – Her hoobae spoke louder so the other conversations around them wouldn’t be heard.

At that moment, Kyung Jung joined them.

I heard you visited my kid earlier. – He started. – He’s my youngest client ever and I just can’t take it seriously. You should. I really believe he’s innocent. – Yoon whispered, not really sure if sh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter