07) Dilemma

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So that's all because of Sehun. Was he jealous? Jennie guessed so... She ran to the rooftop and hoped that she will be alone in that time. She cried for the rest of the lunch time in the rooftop.

"Damn it...! But I... I.. Yes, I can't stop. He hasn't known already what happened to me. I need to tell him no matter what."said Jennie from her deepest heart.

After the bell rung, she walked downstairs slowly. She noticed that Jungkook was walking in the 3'rd floor but he didn't see her passing by. It extremely hurts Jennie so deeply...

"Oh my God Jennie! Look at your eyes! What's wrong with you?!"Jisoo asked her with a panic face.

"It's okay, I'm fine."Jennie answered.

"But you look so sad today..."said Rose.

"I told you, I'm fine!"said Jennie, she walked to her seat and then sat there.

She has been spaced out for some minutes started from that moment. It actually teared Jennie's heart into pieces, she didn't know what to do now but keep doing what does she need to do. It was tell Jungkook what really happened to her  and she didn't mean to hug Sehun!

***

Jennie holded tightly her scarf as her leg stepped to the ground. Spesifically, the scarf that she bought together with Jungkook. She tried her best to talk to Jungkook again and again. So it was almost the 6'th day for her to try to talk to him and tell him the truth.

"O-oppa. Can I talk to you?"

"Oppa..."

Jungkook walked away again. He didn't say a word. It had been some minutes since she leaved the class just for trying to talk to him. Jennie walked back to the class as soon as possible because the bell is about to ring.

Miss Taeyeon is in the classroom, and suddenly...

!!!

Chaelin and Dahyun suddenly entered the class and talked to Miss Taeyeon. What's wrong with them? Jennie shocked, she afraid if they would do something bad.

"Oh is that so? Okay then so tell them what happened Chaelin."said Miss Taeyeon who gave her agreements to talk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter