04) I won't easily give up on you

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a day since Jennie tried her best to stop being friend with Jungkook. She was so afraid because of Chaelin and Dahyun. 

"I bring meals today! Let's eat our meal together."Jennie smiled. It's odd.

Rose and the others smile, they let Jennie join them and eat together along the lunch break. After Jennie finished to eat, she walked by herself to the rooftop. There was no one asked for her to go to the rooftop today, but Jennie wanted to be alone for some minutes and enjoy the scenery.

"Sometimes I need to be alone with the wind. It feels happier."

Jennie sat in the corner of the rooftop and watched the scenery. There were some flower pots there, so Jennie watered some of the flowers. It's almost winter so they will be die soon...

Jennie spaced out for a while.

"Oh so you're here too."

Jennie turned around, oh so it's Sehun by himself. She looked around, she hoped there were no Kai or Kyungsoo. The worse thing to think is, both of them were there. Jennie stayed alert.

"What are you doing here?"Sehun asked her kindly.

"It's not your business."Jennie answered.

"Ahaha, how cold!"Sehun replied. He sat beside Jennie and smiled to her.

Jennie kept silent. She stared blankly to the city that seenable from the rooftop.

"Have you eat yet? The lunch break is almost over."Sehun asked her again.

Jennie nodded. 

"Ahaha you're so funny kid."Sehun continued.

"I'm not a kid!"said Jennie.

Sehun laughed.

It felt extremely awkward. Jennie kept silent, she still stared blankly to the city and Sehun confused to think how to start the conversation again. He thought Jennie wasn't that cold at all, but he was wrong for now, maybe for now.

Jennie standed up, she didn't say a thing. She walked downstairs and leaved Sehun be. She didn't care at all about Sehun.

"Hi Jennie, where have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter