01) The Beginning

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time, in a really popular senior high school in the town, there was a group boys who are extremely famous. The boys group known as Bangtan, lead by the cold boy, Namjoon. The other 6 members are Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi. They are cold and quiet, but not with Jungkook, he is playful and active.

It's getting crowded in the junior's corridor when Bangtan put their first step on the floor. A lot of girls put their eyes on them, they can't even wink their eyes. The juniors scream happily.

"Damn, there they go again."said Jennie, she wipes her hair that covering her eyes.

"Look! It's Jungkook oppa! Oh come on Jennie, you're a part of us."Lisa smiles cheerfully.

"Not for today."Jennie replies coldly.

"No Jennie. Let's go."said Rose. She pulled Jennie's hand and then run to the corridor.

Jennie doesn't seem to happy. She wanted to continue reading her novel in the classroom.

Bangtan continues their step. They don't even give them smile or stare to them. So damn cold.

"You're still single Jennie and you have a lot of fans. Are you stupid or what? Why don't try with them?"Jisoo asked Jennie with her smile.

"I'm not interested in that thing. Anyway I want to go back to the classroom, see you later."Jennie replied.

Jennie walks fastly to the classroom. She is not interested in that thing. But it's kinda dangerous to walk by herself in this area because of her male fans.

Just turn right and Jennie will get to her classroom...

...

!

"Hello, Jennie."said Kai. He is holding a boquet of flower. There are also Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun behind him.

Jennie didn't say a word.

"Oh come on sweetheart, why don't you give us your prettiest smile?"asked Baekhyun, he stands behind Jennie's back.

So Jennie can't go anywhere, they block Jennie's way and Jennie keep silent.

"Say something sweetie."said Kyungsoo, he wipes your hair slowly. What a shame.

"Stop it!"Jennie screams. She tries to run but Kyungsoo pulled her hand so she can't go anywhere. Sehun is the one who do nothing.

"Where do you want to go? Let's go together dear."said Kyungsoo. 

Sehun can no longer stand it, "Come on you three I guess it's enough already."

"Damn you Sehun, we haven't start yet."said Baekhyun.

"So where do we begin now? Uhm."Kai replies.

Jennie was about to cry, she doesn't know what to do. If her friends are here, they may be protect her. But there is no one in her side.

"STOP IT!!!"Jennie screams louder. She is scared.

Kyungsoo holds Jennie's hand tightly, he doesn't seem want to let her go. Kai is still holding the flower boquet.

Kai and Baekhyun walks closer to the sweet charming Jennie. Jennie shakes her hand to try to run away.

"Hey sweetie..."said Kai, he touches Jennie's cheek.

Jennie can't hold on to it, she tries to run but...

"What the heck are you doing to her stupid? You can do it to junior. You dumb, let her go."

Suddenly a group of boys appear, it's Jungkook who said that.

Yoongi pulled Kyungsoo's hand so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter