10)A light in the winter night

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's enough, Kai. You pissed me off."said Jungkook, he looked so angry that time.

At first, Jennie felt better. But, Jisoo...

"Don't ever dare to run sweetie. You can't run from your problem, what a loser."said Kyungsoo, he succeded to read Jennie's movement. Jennie shocked, what a smart senior.

"Let's put an end to this Kai. Come on."said Jungkook.

"Do it as a man."Kai answered, he showed his grin face to Jungkook and then putted his eyes on Jennie.

Kai ran towards Jennie and then grabbed a rock, he was ready to attack Jennie.

Whoops! Jennie dodged his attack and then ran towards Jungkook.

"So you're hiding behind him? Aha, look at your friend Jisoo!"said Kyungsoo. Jennie could see Jisoo's eyes started to shed tears. Jennie shaked her head to Jisoo with her sad face, I didn't mean to hurt you! She really wanted to say it. Jisoo didn't mean to hurt Jisoo, so was she.

"Oah!"

Dahyun holded Jennie's hand tightly and then blocked her movement from behind. She pulled Jennie towards Chaelin and then made Jennie sit in panic. Chaelin looked at Jennie's face with her grin face.

"Why don't you join him? You two are such a correct couple. Both of you are cruel."said Jennie.

BUGH!!!

"I'M NOT YOUR VILLAIN, I'M YOUR ANGEL DEAR."Chaelin answered, she slapped Jennie with her pencil case hardly. It hurts. Jisoo looked at Jennie in a panic face.

"Don't worry about me."Jennie replied.

"So it's about us Jungkook. I dare you to choose, Jennie or Jisoo? Which one of them who will stay alive?"Kyungsoo asked Jungkook.

"J-j..."

"Answer it like A MAN!"

"Jisoo...!!"Jungkook screamed with his panic face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter