08)Extremely complicated

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"O-oh... So you're in love with Jungkook oppa? Well I guess he is as kind as you, Jisoo."said Jennie with fake smile.

Jennie smiled, she looked so happy that day.

"Well, tomorrow is Jungkook oppa's birthday! Which one do you prefer? Sweater or scarf?"Jisoo asked for Jennie's opinion.

Scarf... It reminded her of the scarf that she wore, she bought it together with Jungkook oppa.

"Um, I prefer scarf."Jennie answered,

"Okay! I'll buy a scarf after school. Well let's go downstairs Jennie. The bell is about to ring."said Jisoo.

They walked downstairs happily. Jennie smiled, but not with her heart. It felt so painful. She hoped that she would be happy as soon as possible.

***

Jennie walked home by herself, she stopped by in a factory outlet nearby. She wondered, will she find a good thing to wear for Jungkook? She really wanted to buy it for his beloved one's birthday tomorrow.  

She looked to a mirror, she was seeing herself with orange sweater and white scarf. Ah, what will she buy for tomorrow?

"Eonnie, where are the sweater?"Jennie asked the employee.

"It's in that area."the employee replied.

Jennie walked towards the sweater area, she decided to buy a sweater for Jungkook. Jungkook usually wear an orange scarf, and Jennie usually wear an orange sweater and a white scarf. Ah yes it is!
"WHITE SWEATER!"

Jennie looked around to find a good white sweater. But there was no good cheap sweater, the good one was expensive.

"Aah, damn it's so expensive."

She tried to find another good looking sweater again.

"Hm, what is this?"

She looked to a plain white sweater, "Here it is! It is cheap too!"

Jennie bought the sweater and then went home as fast as she can because it was night already.

***

"Morning, Jennie!"said Jisoo. Jennie sat beside her.

"Good morning."Jennie replied with a sweet smile.

It was Jungkook's birthday. Jennie made a plan to give the sweater to him after school, she hoped Jisoo won't be mad. 

--

The bell rung.

Jisoo ran downstairs without Jennie, "Jennie-ah! Good luck!"

Jennie smiled a little, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter