05) I (don't) have to go

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know what to do... I didn't understand what I've done... 

That's what've been filling up Jennie's mind. She was extremely confused. Jennie finally felt it, she finally fell in love after several years her heart frozen and uneasily meltable. 

"Ah, homeworks are way more important than this stuff."Jennie frowned. She grabbed her bag and opened it. There was math homework for tomorrow.

It reminded her of Jungkook as her hand wrote swiftly. Fortunately, her mind was still clear for now.

***

The day begin with English Literature. Jennie picked up English books from her bag. 

"The winter will be here soon. You can't repeat this year's autumn, so write your autumn memories in your book now."

Autumn memories huh? Jennie got an idea. She wanted to write the whole story about Jungkook and her. Although it hurts, but there was some beautiful short memories there.

"A few days ago... I.. meet... Who is it Jennie?"Jisoo looked into Jennie's book.

"Y... you saw it? OAAA y.. y... you can't see it Jisoo!"Jennie shocked, she quickly hide her book from Jisoo. It was embarassing.

"Ahahaha! You're face looks funny."Jisoo laughed and then continued to write her story.

Jennie continued to write her story about Jungkook, and then she smiled. She finally got to the sad part of the story, she wrote it slowly. It hurts, she was no longer smiling because of the story.

Jennie frowned and continued to write. She looked around, so the others hadn't finish their work yet. So Jennie walked by herself towards the teacher and gave the teacher her task.

"Please don't tell anyone about my story."Jennie asked the teacher not to tell anyone. The teacher readed the story and nodded. 

Jennie walked back to her seat, her friends were still finishing their work.

The bell rung, so it's the time for lunch.

"I'll buy some croissants."said Jennie. She walked outside slowly to the canteen.

It was crowded.

She bought some croissants and then went back to...

!

Jungkook accidentaly bumped into Jennie so she dropped her croissants. Jungkook helped Jennie to pick up those croissant. Unfortunately, there were Chaelin and Dahyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter