06) But everything has changed

The heart that used to melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell suddenly rung!

"S-sorry."said Jennie, she ran downstairs but she saw something...

A boquet of flower in the rooftop? As far as she knew, there was no flower boquet in this area since some minutes ago. So that means...

"Jungkook oppa? Ahaha, it must not be him. He won't be care at all."Jennie tried to make herself calm. Well, she thought it is the best way for her and Jungkook.

--

As the rain turned into snow, Jennie felt so empty inside her heart. She didn't know what to do for now about her love, because this is the first time of the year for her to fall in love again. She walked slowly downstairs as calm as she could be, wondered how fast the day changes.

"Jennie, it's almost winter. Don't you worn any scarf?"Jisoo asked Jennie.

"I've bought a scarf but I didn't bring it although it's cold already."Jennie answered her slowly.

"Let's wear a scarf tomorrow, okay Jennie? Because you don't wear any scarf, so I'll put off my scarf."Jisoo replied, she putted off her scarf and then putted it in her bag so they may feel cold together.

"Sorry but I can't hold on to the weather. It's cold."said Rose.

"Me too, I'm sorry I can't join you two."said Lisa.

Jennie nodded and then they went home together.

As the train passed the sea, Jennie filled up her mind with things that happened today. 

***

"I'm home..."said Jennie as she walked beyond the door.

She released her shoes and then went to her room in the upstairs. It felt so cold today. Jennie wore a jacket, but her neck still felt so cold. Oh wait, she had a scarf that she bought with Jungkook!

"Damn this scarf..."Jennie frowned and wore the scarf. She didn't have any choices because that was the only scarf she had.

Jennie filled up her mind again as the wind blowed through the window. She stared blankly to the outside.

"Ah, why am I too fool to do something that I didn't want to."said Jenni as she sat sadly.

She looked to her scarf a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter