Chapter 2

Who Do You Choose?

    ~Kyungsoo's POV still~

   "WHERE THE  ARE YOU OH SEHUN!?!?!?" I shouted in frustraition after running around the whole school,"I GIVE UP!!!" I shouted again earning a weird look from the janitor. I quickly apologized and ran off to the the board where our classes were listed.

   I searched for my class and quickly found my name and just to be sure I also looked for Baekhyun's name, for research purposes of course. When I saw his name in the list for my class I almost squealed, almost. Luhan hyung said we have to be manly, so we can't fangi-, fanboy in public because we have to keep our manly image in public spaces like school.

"Where's my name?" A fimiliar and enthusiastic voice said behind me.

"Oh Sehun where were you?!?!" I scolded.

"Relax, I was in the bathroom." He said, while skiming the class list.

"I looked there!!!" I said, fuming.

"But you didn't look on the cealing..." He responded a little quieter.

"What." 

"What," he said. "Anyway hyung, I'm in the same class as you!"  Changing the topic I see.

"Wait, your in my class?" I asked, confuse.

"OMG you looked for Baekhyun's name and not mine!?" He said looking offended.

"H-How did you know I searched up his name?"  Was he watching me? Has he been there longer than I thought?

"You actually searched him up? I was just joking and nope I just got here." He said with an amused look on his face.

Did he just read my mind?

"No, I didn't,"he said, while my jaw dropped,"We've been best friends for so long I know exactly what you think."

"Best friends my ." I mumbled.

"What was that Kyungie?" 

"Nothing Sehunnie," I said making an annoyed smile." Let's go to our class." 

When we arrived our teacher was already there. Is he high?

"Are you high?" Sehun asked bluntly. I slapped his head."Ow! Hey! You were probably thinking that too!"

"I'm so sorry Mr.-"

"Zhang."

"Mr.Zhang I promise that I didn't teach him to be this way and that he greatly apologises." I said pushing Sehun's head down, forcing him to bow. I probably sound like a mother trying to excuse her son.

" It's alright,"he said lauging a bit,"I'm going to meet a transfer student do you two mind staying here?"

"Sir,yes,sir!!!" The two of us said in unison. Mr.Zhang walked away with a chuckle and we both sat down on random desks.

~Someone's POV~

"Oh my god!" I shouted in frustration thinking about my introduction for class.

"Don't say 'oh my god'." A kid that looked kinda like a  younger version of Leonardo Decaprio said while passing by.

"Um, okay?" 

Now back to the original topic, what the  do I say? Oh  the teachers coming! Oh he's not my teacher. Another guy is coming is he my teacher?!?! Oops that was just the janitor. Just calm the  down brain!!!

I can't do that.

Why not?

'Cause like that guy over there that looks like a teacher is coming towards you.

Act cool, act cool!

I put on a strait face and watched the guy walk toward the couch I'm sitting in.

"Hello!" He said in a cheerful voice," You must be the transfer student!" 

"Yeah." I replied coolly.

"I'm going to be your new home room teacher! You can call me Mr.Zhang," he said smiling and putting his hand in front of me."Nice to meet you!" 

I shook his hand a little and retreated my hand. This guy seems okay to be trusted.

"And you must be.....um....I'm sorry but, can you please tell me your name again?" He said while apologizing again. He seems like a really forgetful person, I'm not even kidding.

I looked strait into Mr.Zhang's eyes and he tensed up a bit, making me smirk.

 

"My name is Kim Jongin, don't forget it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry, this is kinda short 'cause I have school tomorrow. I'll try to uplode everyday or like 3 to 4 times a week. I hope you enjoyed! ^-^