Chapter 4

Who Do You Choose?

(A lot of text messages)

~Baekhyun's POV~

(before school)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE-

"Why the actual  is my alarm set so early? It's literaly only 5!!!" I shouted in my pillow.

I sat up on my bed, my eyes still closed as I blindly try ro find my phone. Once I found it I opened it along with my eyes.

  10 new messages.

Who texts so early in the morning? I precisely told them that rule number 1 is never text a sleeping or a Baekhyun that just woke up unless you want a savage and really strait foreword Baekhyun. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

              From: Troll 

             To: kkaebsong

                        Can you go to school early to check if there's any hot or like,                                 cute transfer students? Thanksss<3

                                                                                                     Sent at 3:01

"......the "

             From: kkaebsong

            To: Troll

                        no.3

                                                                                           Sent just a moment ago

After I checked Jongdae's text I went to Channie's text.

              From: Eggyeol

              To: Bacon

                         Did you know that I love you so much? If you didn't well, I love                              you.

                                                                                                      Sent at 4:42

               From: Bacon 

               To:Eggyeol

                         What the do you want this time?

                                                                                           Sent just a moment ago

After a few seconds a respond came.

              From: Eggyeol

              To: Bacon 

                           Can you cover for me during attendance if we're in the                                          same class, I need to watch the premiere of Dara Noona's                                    show!!!!

                                                                                          Sent just a moment ago

               From: Bacon

               To: Eggyeol

                            Just ing record it.

                                                                                           Sent just a moment ago

After responding nicely to Channie I went to Luhan hyungs texts.

                From: Lu

                To: Baekhyunie~

                              What should I wear today?

                                                                                                        Sent at 4:02

                From: Lu

                To: Baekhyunie~

                               What do you think Sehunnie will wear today?

                                                                                                        Sent at 4:03

               From: Lu

               To: Baekhyunie~

                                Why aren't you answering?

                                                                                                       Sent at 4:04

                From:Lu

                To: Baekhyunie~

                                  Are you OKAY?!?!

                                                                                                      Sent at 4:04

                 From: Lu

                 To: Baekhyunie~

                                 SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?!?!?

                                                                                                       Sent at 4:04

                 From: Lu 

                 To: Baekhyunie~

                                 WHO SHOULD I MURDER?!?!??

                                                                                                      Sent at 4:05

                 From: Lu

                 To: Baekhyunie~

                                  OMG ARE YOU DEAD????????

                                                                                                     Sent at 4:05

                 From: Lu

                 To: Baekhyunie~ 

                                 PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!

                                                                                                   Sent at 4:05

                 From: Baekhyunie~

                  To: Lu

                                First of all I'm not dead and second of all we wear a                                                uniform.

                                                                                          Sent just a moment ago

 

"Ughhhhh! Why do I feel so exhausted just after reading their text?" I not so quietly said. I checked the time again '5:17'. I groaned and slowly got out of bed. I dragged my self down the stairs into the kitchen where I smelled delicious food being made.

As I reached it, I heard my mother humming a tune and saw my brother sitting on top of the counter.

"Good Morning!" I said feeling way better after smelling the food.

"Good Morning Baekhyunnie~!" My mother said, keeping an eye on whatever she was cooking," The food is almost ready."

I walked over to my brother and sat next to him.

"Why are you up so early? I thought you had classes in the afternoon?" I asked. Baekbeom hyung leaned into my ear.

"I'm learning how to make something it for a girl I like but, don't tell mom!" He whisper shouted. As mom finished cooking I teased my brother about his crush. 

"Here you go Baekhyunnie~!" My mom said handing me my breakfast, bacon and eggs. My brother also got something else which I guess was what he was trying to make. I started eating the bacon and my brother had his judging face on.

"What?" I asked.

"That's just cannibalism." He said, eyeing the peice bacon I was holding. I put it down and started to eat the egg.

"Now your just eating your friend." He said again. I quickly spit out the egg and stood up. 

"Mom, I think I'm not hungry anymore," I said while watching my brother." I'm gonna get ready for school, I wanna get there early." I ran up the stairs to my room and started getting ready. I took a shower and when I got out, I looked in the mirror.

"Woah! I actually have abs now, I guess that workout I did with Tao really did work!" I shouted amazed. After admiring myself I put on my uniform and fixed my hair. I also might have put a little bit of eye liner on. I went down the stairs again to say bye to my mom and my brother.

"Bye mom! Bye Hyung!" I said while giving them both a hug. Baekbeom hyung ruffled my hair as I hugged him.

"Hey! I already fixed my hair!" I shouted at him, while fixing my hair. I started walking towards the door and giving my brother one last glare before going out the door. 

As I walked to school I felt my stomach grumble.

"This is all hyungs falt." I mumbled while going into a conveniece store. I bought some bread and went out. On the other side of the street I saw a boy with the same uniform, faced away from me, stopping in the middle of the side walk.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The boy shouted and when the boy looked around, he bowed and speed walked towards the school. I couldn't help but laugh at what has just happened making people think that I was crazy and was just laughing at nothing. I started waking to school while eating the bread. I really feel like an anime school girl.

When I arrived I went strait to the class board. As I walked to class I noticed all the girls blushing as they looked at me.

"Good Morning!" I said to each of them as I passed by. I started running out of breath by the time I said good morning my hundreth time. I was so relieved that I finally reached class and opened the door. 

When I fully opened the door I saw two people sitting far away from each other. As I walked in I locked eyes with the person across from the door and realised he was the boy that screamed in public.

"Hey!" I said, "Do you know where I sit?" 

When I said that his eyes went wider than they already were and it kinda looked like as if his senpai noticed him.

"O-Over there." He said stuttering and pointing to the seat next to him. 

'He looks so cute~!' I heard at the back of my head.

"Thanks!" I beamed and sat in the seat next to him. After, I turned to him again.

"My name is Beakhyun" I said," What's your name?"

"M-My name is Do Kyungsoo." He said looking anywhere but me.

"Yo!" I heard someone say to the left of me. I looked over and realised again that the other person was Sehun.

"Sehunnie!" I shouted giving him a hug. When I looked over to Kyungsoo, I saw him with a small but evident pout. Maybe he also wants a hug? I let go of Sehun and pulled Kyungsoo into a hug.

"W-What are y-you doing?!?!" He said looking up to me and blushing.

He's so cute! Maybe this year will be extra interesting, if you know what I mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello! This the longest chapter I ever made. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I became really busy at school and my history teacher made us make a rap about Rome so I had a bunch of homework. Thank you for all the people who read this! Also thank you Kyungsoo-trash for being my first comment!