Chapter 6

Who Do You Choose?

~Jongin's POV~

"My name's Kim Jongin but, you can call me Kai."

I SOUNDED SO AWSOME!!! I didn't know I would sound this cool! After I said my name I heard the girls saying 'OMG He's so hot!' and 'Does he have a girlfriend?'. I smirked, first day and I'm already popular! 

After a while the girls got louder, fighting over me, and Mr. Zhang leaned in to tell me something.

"Go sit behind Do Kyungsoo, he's the guy on the front seat, next to the window."

I nodded and started to walk. I felt the classes eyes on me as I walked to my seat. I looked up, meeting the eyes of this Kyungsoo guy. His eyes were wide as an owls and he looked as if he'd something magical. SO CUTE! I mean, um, what a weirdo.

As I arrived to my seat we broke our eye contact. I sat down and quietly listened to people's little conversations.

You mean your eavesdropping.

No! I'm listening, it's different.

Whatever you say Jongin.

 Don't fu--

"Are you okay?" I heard, interrupting my little argument.

I looked strait and stared at the guy next to Kyungsoo.

"I-I'm fine," Kyungsoo said," I just, um, forgot how to breath for a second?"

Without realising I let out a chuckle but, it overlapped with the guy next to Kyungsoo. I stopped listening--

Eavesdropping you mean.

--And zonned out untill it was time for the assembly. Mr.Zhang told us to start walking to the auditorium and I stood from my seat and started to walk to the door. As I almost passed through it, a guy bumped into me.

"Hey!" I shouted glaring, earning some stares from other students.

"Oh , sorry dude, I didn't see you." The blonde said, looking generally sorry. he's actually really hot.

"It's oka--." I said, or at least try to say before someone else cut me off.

"I heard you say a bad word Sehunnie, I'm gonna tell on you to Kyungie!" A guy? said running towards the crowd of people infront of us.

"W-Wait!" The blonde said, looking terrified,"Don't tell on me to Kyungie-hyung!"

He started running and he's PULLING ME WITH HIM!!!!!! His grip was tight on my arm and we rushed past through all the crowds of students. We bumped into some people --more like, every one-- and we quickly arrived at the auditorium. We stopped to catch our breaths and he looked over to me. Damn, he looks hot like that.

"S-Sorry for dragging you with me" He said with ragged breaths, "Oh! Sorry again for not telling you who I am. My name is Oh Sehun, you can just call me Sehun."

He stuck his hand out and I gave him mine. We did a really awkward hand shake and parted our hands. What should I say now? Before I could say anything.

"Who's your friend there?" I heard a sly, unfamiliar voice say behind me. I whipped around to find two short guys, one with a small smirk and the other with a strait face.

"Hyung!" Sehun exclaimed, excitedly.

"Hyung?" I repeated. They looked younger than me!! Especially the strait faced one. The two sensed my confusion and the one smirking chuckled.

"Yeah, They're older than us by a year. Minseok-hyung is two years older than us though." Sehun explained. But who is who? As if reading my mind the two started introducing them selves. 

"I'm Kim Jongdae, you can just call me Jongdae, no need to call me hyung unlike Sehun. I'm from the class next to yours, Nice to meet you transfer student!" he said giving a cat-like grin.

"My name's Kim Minseok." The other said with the same strait face. I looked at him weirdly, trying to firgure him out. Jongdae-hyu--, Jondae's grin grew wider at my face.

"He doesn't talk much around other people, especially around new people, so don't mind if he doesn't really talk or answer back." Jongdae explained. I nodded, understanding.

"Hey, why do I have to call you hyung while Kai doesn't have too?" Sehun questioned, pouting. He looked......so CUTE? I felt my heart going faster but, why?

You're probably falling for him.

How can I fall for someone I just met?

Because you're you.

That's kinda makes sense.

I heard Jongdae laughing, bringing me out of my thoughts and saw Minseok-hyung have a really tiny smile while looking at Jongdae.

 "I'm going to Luhan-hyung!!!" Sehun shouted angrily,"Bye Kai." 

With that Sehun walked away into a big crowd. I decided to sit with Jongdae and Minseok-hyung but, then I realised, who was Luhan?

"Jongdae?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied turning to face me.

"Who is Luhan?" I questioned, this time Minseok-hyung turned.

"Luhan-hyung is the oldest out of are group of friends," he explained," Sehun and him have known each other since primary school along with Kyungsoo. Their all in the same class as you. Also Luhan is Sehun's beloved hyung and love intrest. He look like a deer and also kinda like a girl, don't tell him I said that."

Like a girl? Ah! The guy that said he was gonna tell on Sehun! But, wait a minute, did he say he's Sehun's love intrest?

"H-How long has Sehun been in love with Luhan?" I asked weakly.

"For most of his life I guess." Jongdae said grinning again. I turned to the stage of the auditorium while Jongdae excitedly talked to Minseok-hyung who quietly listened in return. I closed my eyes wearily.

Is it wrong to fall for someone, that already loves someone else?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time, you all probably lost intrest in this story already. I've been sick for a week and I couldn't think of anything to write. Also, I have no idea where this story is going but, I hope you enjoyed it!

P.S. Jongin is probably gonna fall for Sehun but, they probably won't become a couple since there's Hunhan and I don't really ship Sekai.