Chapter 5

Who Do You Choose?

~Kyungsoo's POV~

"W-What are y-you doing?!?!" I asked, shocked after Byun Baekhyun actually gave me a hug.

"What's wrong? Did you not like the hug?" He asked with a cute pout. OMG HE IS SO CUTE!!!!

"N-No I like it!!!" I blurted out before blushing at what I said. He smilled widely and hugged me tighter making me blush even more. I looked over to Sehun and saw him smirking. 

We stayed in that position for a while untill I felt really awkward.

"U-Um." I said, while clearing my throat. Baekhyun looked at me for a second then got the hint. Slowly he let me go.

"Sorry." He said with a cute awkward laugh, and he was blushing?!?! Is Byun Baekhyun actually blushing because of me?? It can't be, can it?!?!

We heard the door open again interupting my thoughts.

"Sehunnie~! Kyungie~! Oh, you're already here Baek?" The person said. We all looked over and saw Luhan-hyung. He ran over to Sehun and gave him a tight hug making the younger blush.

"Aww~! You look so adorable!" He cooed, making Sehun very flustered.

"H-Hyung s--" Sehun tried to say before he got cut of by Luhan-hyung pulling his head onto his shoulder.

He looked over Hyung's shoulder to me, with eyes signalling  'HYUNG! HELP! HE'S KILLING ME WITH CUTENESS!' 

It was my turn to smirk but then I realised Baekhyun was still right next to me. Slowly, I looked to my left and saw him staring right at me. I made an unmanly yelp, hiding my face. I heard a chuckle and I moved my hands away from my face.

I saw Baekhyun with a sad smile, Luhan-hyung with a judging face, and Sehun looking releaved that Luhan-hyung finally let him go.

"What did I tell you about the rules of being manly?" Lu-hyung asked with an angry voice.

"N-No squealing or fangi--, fanboying in public spaces like school." I said looking down. Just as Luhan-hyung was about to scold me, we heard a loud, deep voice, along with three other voices outside the class room door.

 The door opened again revealing Chanyeol with Jongdae, followed by Minseok-hyung and Tao.

"HEY GUYS!!!!" Chanyeol and Jongdae shouted at the same time. I quickly hid behind Sehun like I always did whenever I saw them passing by in the hallway.

Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Baekhyun started having a lively conversation, something about someone's rude text, and the rest joined in.

I swiftly moved back to my desk. When I looked over to them, I saw Sehun with an eyebrow raised looking at me. I shook my head and sat down.

I looked out the window and saw a lot more students coming through the gate. Then I realised, are Baekhyun's friends even apart of this classroom?

As I was about to stand up and ask Sehun to ask them if this is even their class, more people started coming in and I stayed still, as if I was glued to the seat. I may have friends, literaly only Sehun and Luhan-hyung, but was I really bad with people.

That's the reason why I liked, no, fell in love with Baekhyun. He was the first to talk to me after my very awkward introduction during our 5th year in primary school but, he already had friends to play with and that's when I met Sehun.

We we're both alone at the playground, which led us to start to talk to each other and become friends. Later on, he introduced me to Luhan-hyung and he thought me about being manly from then on.

The sound of the door interupted my thoughts once again.

As I looked around, I saw that the classroom was almost full of students. I noticed Jongdae, Tao, and Minseok left to their classes. At least my question got answered.

When I looked at who came in I saw Mr. Zhang coming in and stopping at the front of the class. He cleared his throat, getting the class's attention.

"Hello! My name is Zhang Yixing and you can call me Mr. Zhang. I will be your teacher this year and today we have a transfer student joining our class!"

 We all looked at the door with anticipation. The door reopened revealing a boy with sun-kissed. OMG HE'S HOT!!!   

I shook my head trying to get those thoughts out. I haven't heard my heart beat this way in a long time after I fell in love with Baekhyun. I put my attention back on the transfer student as ge started to speak.

"My name's Kim Jongin," He said,"But, you can call me Kai."  

I literaly heard all the girls start gossiping about him.

"He's so hot!"

"Do you think he has a girlfriend?"

"What if he's not strait?"

"No way! He can't be gay, can he?"

"OMG He's looking at me!!!!"

"No! He's looking at me!!!"

As they got louder, Mr. Zhang whispered to Jongin, or Kai I guess. The girls quieted down as they watch him walk towards our desks. As he came near by we made direct eye contact.

His eyes stared into mine as he passed by, they sparkled as the sun hit them making them look enchanting and as if I was under a spell, I couldn't look away. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. 

Is this what people call love at first sight? No, it can't be. I don't even know anything about him except his name!!! 

"Are you okay?" I heard someone say. I looked to my right and saw Baekhyun with a concerned look.

"I-I'm fine," I said, " I just, um, forgot how to breath for a second?" 

Baekhyun chuckled at my awkwardness and smiled. I felt my heart beating fast again.

Damn it heart, why did your heart beat for Jongin? I'm in love with Baekhyun but, is there still room in my heart?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

I'm sorry I took so looooong. I was so busy last week and I couldn't think of what to write but, it's done now. It might seem rushed and boring but I hope you liked it!^-^