Chapter 3

Who Do You Choose?

 ~Jongin's POV~

 "My name  is Kim Jongin, don't forget."

"O-Of course, I...um apologise." Mr.Zhang said stuttering.

Wait a minute, What if he tells on me to the principal?!?! Nah, he doesn't look like the person to tattle on someone. 

"P-Please follow me to the class." He said,still eyeing me nervously.

I stood up and followed him out of the office to the class. As we were passing by other classrooms I saw some girls looking at me like I was a piece of meat. What do I do?? Do I say hi or flash them a smile or--

Go flirt.

Why?

You wanna be the bad boy in school and at least get a girlfriend or boyfriend right?

Weeell I guess wait, did you just say boyfriend?

We both know that your at least half gay, Jongin.

That's reasonable.

I looked over to where they were at and gave them my signature smirk. They looked shocked that they got caught by me and I gave them the final blow to win their hearts. I winked at them, making them swoon over me and I turned back to follow Mr.Zhang.

"O-Opaa!" I heard a high pitched voice say behind me.

I turned around to find a girl with wayyyy to much make-up on her face, like seriously her face was way tanner than the skin on the rest of her body.

"Yeah?"I said with a husky voice, making her shudder. As she was about to repond, Mr.Zhang turned around.

"May I ask what do you need with my student?" He said with a warm voice and smiling. The girl blushed, well I think she since her face became an olive color, at his features.

"N-Nothing, I'm sorry if I was disturbing you." She said looking away.

"It's alright." He said with a weird smile on his face. He turned around and started walking, while I followed him leaving the girl to watch us leave. As we got to the door of the class, he stopped and looked at me.

"You should watch out for those girls,"he stated,"They may look weak but when you're doing "it" they can top you easily, last year a student of mine did that to me but thankfully the principal came just on time to save me before things got "hot"."

I staired at him wide-eyed, was my teacher just talking to me about ?!?!

"Do you understand?" He said coming closer to my face.

He doesn't seem scared of me anymore.

"Um, yeah." I said pushing him away a little. He smiled and opened the door.

"Good, also stand out here untill I call you in."He directed.

He walked in and I listened to his introduction.

"Hello! My name is Zhang Yixing and you can call me Mr.Zhang. I will be your teacher this year and today we have a transfer student joining our class!"

"I'm just gonna wing this thing." I mumbled to myself.

 

~Kyungsoo's POV~ 

(This is right after Yixing left)

Sehun and I sat down on random seats and I noticed the seat that I was sitting on had Sehun's name on it.

"Sehunnie, I think this your seat!" I said pointing at his name. He stood up and walked to where I was sitting.

"I guess we already have a seating chart, oh and by the way saw your name over there." He said pointing to a chair in the front row next to the window. I walked to the seat and looked at the desk next to mine. I felt my eyes widen as I read the name.

"Sehunnie! Sehunnie! Baekhyun sits next to me!!!" I fanboyed, who cares about the manly rule when your crush of 5 years is going to sit next to you and he might actually notice you! 

While I was jumping around Sehun sat down in his seat which was in the third row. During one of my high jumps I heard the door open and I quickly composed my self, sitting down in my down in my seat. I looked at the door and saw none other than Byun Baekhyun himself. My eyes locked with his as he started walking towards me.

"Hey!,"He said," Do you know where I sit?"

O.M.G. SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!! HIS VOICE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!

"O-Over there." I said, pointing to his name on the chair next to mine. Damn it, I stuttered. He sat down and faced me.

"Thanks!" He said with a bright smile.

HIS SMILE IS SO ING CUTE!!!!!!

"My name is Baekhyun," I know. "What's your name?"

After 5 long years in the same schools and you still don't remember my name T^T

"M-My name is Do Kyungsoo." Please don't forget my name.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello again! I was going to post this yesterday but I never got to finish it because of all my math homework. I think this chapter was kinda boring but, I don't know. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading!^-^