Chapter 1

Who Do You Choose?

 This is the year, he thought as he got ready for the first day of school. This is the year I'll confess, he thought again looking into the mirror fixing his hair. As he finshed up, his mother called him down to eat. 

"Coming!" he shouted out the door, after putting on his tie.

He ran down the stairs following the smell of food and went in the kitchen to find his mother.

"Good Morning Kyungie~!" She said smiling at him while setting the table.

"Morning Mom," he said grinning," I think, this is the year I'll do it." His mother looked at him lovingly for a moment and gave him a hug.

"Oh, my Kyungie is growing up,I know you can do it! After all you've been crushing on him for four years, almost five!" His mother said enthusiastically. Kyungsoo blushed and grinned bigger. He thanked his mother and they began to eat. 

"So, how are you going to confess?" She asked him after a while. Kyungsoo looked down at his food, furrowing his brows, How am I gonna confess?, he thought.

"Wait a minute, you haven't even thought of a way to confess yet?!" She asked baffled.

"W-well....um....I was thinking......I could.....um......you know....just wing it." He stuttered, still looking down.

"Do Kyungsoo, I will not let you half-heartedly confess to your long time crush!" She said in a motherly tone, that she only used when she's serious. Kyungsoo flinched and she sighed "Look honey, you tell me about all the people he rejects when they confess and how broken hearted they are and I don't want you to be one of them," She said softening her voice."Just plan it out before you do it, alright?" He nodded and gave her a small smile."Good, now go before your late, it's 7:26." 

", I'm gonna be late!" he said picking up his bag and running out the door without checking the clock."Bye Mom!"

She laughed while looking at the time "6:30" it read. Then she stopped when she realised that her son just said a bad word.

"Do Kyungsoo! Don't ever use that type of launguage in front of your mother!"

○~○ ○~○ ○~○

~Kyungsoo's POV~

  I gotta run faster!!!! This is all Byun Baekhyun and that stupid confession's fault! Well..... the confession isn't that stupid, it could get me like, my future boyfriend or something.

I looked down at my watch and saw it said "6:40". I literally have almost an hour before school starts!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted in frustration. People passing by gave me weird looks and I smiled awkwardly at them.

"S-Sorry..." I said bowing to them and starting to speed walk to my school. That was soooo embarrassingggg!!!

 As I reached the school gates I saw a familliar figure.

"SEHUN!" I shouted walking towards him.

"Hyung! You actually read the text message I sent!" He said smiling.

"What text message?" I asked, while his smile faltered.

"OMG hyung, THIS!!!!!!" He shouted while shoving his phone in my face.

       To: Kyungie Hyung<3

       From: Sehunnie3

            Hyung! Meet me by the school by 6:40 or 6:50, I want

             to get there before other people arrive!!!! Hurry!!!!!!

                                                                            sent at 4:23 AM

"Oh, sorry Sehunnie, I forgot to check my phone again." I said sheepishly.

"Wait, so why did you come here if you didn't read my text? Or were you hoping that you would see Byun Baekhyun?" He said teasingly, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up and why were you up at 4 in the morning!!!" I shouted, my face turning red.

"Uh oh, Kyugie hyung is mad." He teased, pouting and pinching my cheek.

I started hit his arm making him flinch but he continued to laugh. I continuously hit his arm making him laugh more.

"Sorry Hyung, but as much as I want to keep you touching me, it's starting to hurt, So bye bye!" He said running through the open gates of the school.

"Wha-," I said before realising what he just said.

"OH ING SEHUN, GET YOUR  BACK HERE, I HAVEN'T KILLED YOU YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello! Thank you for reading if you did! This is my first time actually writing down and posting one of my stories here. I hope you liked it and continue to read future chapters!^-^