ELLIE, THE ANGEL.

LOST IN U.S.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day turns into night,

Still carried my luggage with me as I walked wherever I want. America is so awesome. So many huge buildings around me, but yet I don’t know where’s a cheaper hotel or whatever it is for me to stay even just a night. Because I believe, I will meet So Ra eonnie. I’ll go back again tomorrow at the place where she gave, my feeling is still strong, So Ra eonnie is there. she must be there.

Coming here is absolutely a new thing for me and it was far from my expectation. I thought I’ll find my sister as soon as I come at the place she gave us and I’ll live here for days and we will go back to Korea, just like what my parents want.

But, the reality is still realistic. I will face it even I don’t know what should I do, where should I go, who’s gonna help me from this hardest thing I should through, when will I meet my sister, where should I find her and so that we can go back to Korea.

“e-excuse..me?” I said to the woman who was sat at the bench. She is so stylish from head to toe. I want to ask her the nearest hotel with a low price but I don’t know what should I say.

“a hotel?” I mimicked it as I want to sleep in a hotel near me.

“ah, do you mean a hotel near here?” after she took a few times to understand what I asked; she asked me.

“yes” I nodded my head as I smiled at her.

“I am not sure if there’s a hotel near here but you can come with me I’ll give you a place to stay. You don’t need to pay anyway.”

“sorry?” again, I don’t understand what she says. It's really fast.

“you can stay with me, it’s okay if you don’t have money to pay me.” I was so shocked, Americans are so nice.

I nodded then bowed my head as I said: “thank you”.

Finally, after 5minutes walked in and we finally arrived at her apartment. It’s really luxury, she is so damn rich. I wonder why she is so humble, Nah, I mean I really don’t know if there is a kind person who willing a stranger to stay with her/him just like they think all people in the world are so kind.

“and, who’s your name again?” she asked me slowly.

“Shinhye”

“Uh-huh, so Shinhye you can stay in the guest room. I bet you really tired, as you said earlier so you can go to sleep. But if you’re hungry you can go to my kitchen there are so many foods there. you can have it for free. Goodnight”

“Good night, Ellie.” Her name is Ellie, she is 2 yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter