SOPHIA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY.

LOST IN U.S.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I closed the door behind me and right away lean on the door for a moment. What was happened? Why so sudden? Ah… I exactly can’t explain how I felt, my thought was so messed up that I don’t understand why?!

 

I kept creased my lips with my fingers.  Literally I still cannot believe what happened just now, but it was totally real. He kissed me.

Why he acted like that?

I kept asking myself since I was really clueless.

Is he loves me?

Already?

No, it’s too early isn’t it?

 

I ran at my bed and jumped as I buried myself on there, like I am a teenager who just fall in love. Isn’t me?

 

***

 

The shadows of the night fades as the sun rises in the east, I was still on my dreamland since I just slept several hours ago. Just what another innocent girls who just got her first kiss, she would kept recalled it until she fall asleep.

 

“Auntie….”

“Auntie, are you really that sleepyhead? Can you still sleep when its this bright out?”

 

I looked at someone who rubbed my arm through one eyes and open it widely when I saw Sophia stood beside me. Why people keep acted so strange? Why she is here? Why she acted so nice this sudden?

 

I mean I loves it when Sophia already acted like I am a good woman for her than previous days when she kept looked at me with her poker face and didn’t make an interaction with me.

 

I immediately sat and rubbed my eyes again to make sure she is really Sophia. well she is. I smiled and greet her “Hello Sophia.”

 

“Moa said you were made that cake for me, aren’t you?”

 

I just remain silent, well I don’t get what was she said maybe because it’s too early so my ears and brain doesn’t works or maybe because she is too excited because it was her birthday.

 

“she asked you, if you were the one who made the cake for her? she already saw and didn’t want anyone to touch it already because she said she will eat it with Jason, her best friend.”

Suddenly a male voice broke the silence between me and Sophia, yes no other but Minho who already dressed up like Eric. I saw he entered my room and brought the paper bag that I saw last night when he came back.

 

Surely I didn’t looked at his eyes, okay, I looked at his eyes but right away set my gaze to Sophia. I was so embarrassed to recall what was happened between us last night. but why he acted like there is nothing happen? Why he too brave walked at my room while me just want to bury my whole body in the blanket. But I just can’t.

 

“here, this is for you. we will wait for you so you better hurry take a shower and wear the costume that we bought. Someone will help you.” He handed me the paper bag as I saw he and Sophia walked out from my room.

 

I looked what was in the paper bag and found a high heels there.

Seriously I can’t attend Sophia’s birthday party because for God’s sake I don’t want to wear that damn costume and that high heels.

 

I buried myself first in the blanket before ran to the bathroom.

 

***

I opened my room’s door and saw Sophia was had a chatted with Minho. She sat at her dad’s lap and luckily they didn’t notice the sound from the door. I saw myself first on the mirror right beside me. it reflected my full body, that wear the Ariel’s costume with a blink-blink high heels that almost makes me fall.

 

I whimpered and went out from my room.

 

All eyes on me even I didn’t looked at them at all. At all. I just felt it when Minho suddenly stopped talking with Sophia in English. I just kept looked at the floor and notice when Sophia came closer to me just right at where my gaze set on before.

 

“HI BIG ARIEL” she said with a smile painted on her face. yet, I still don’t understand why she changed already. But I am really loves it. I can get closer with her.

 

“HELLO LITTLE ARIEL” I said with smiled as I cringed and met her face right in front of mine. “Saengil Chukha Hamnida (happy birthday)” I said.

 

“Thank you” she said

 

“do you know?”

 

“yes I do, dad taught me just now.” she said as she looked back at Minho who just came closer to where me and Sophia were. you just don’t know how freeze I was when he still eyeing me. it was so uncomfortable.

 

Suddenly Moa came from the balcony and said there was already many people came, because the party was held on the pool in the Apartment. I sighed and pouted my mouth.

 

“don’t pouting those lips” he said, I immediately stopped and looked at him with a fire gaze. “why?” he asked me again.

 

“can you just stop drag…” whoa, I want him to stop dragging lips matter since I would recall again what was happened last night. But my mouth suddenly don’t know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter