LEE MIN HO IS HIS NAME.

LOST IN U.S.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out from the elevator as soon as it reached the lobby, I looked around and saw him was sat at the guest room as held a magazine and doesn’t notice me.

 

I came closer him, “less than 15 minutes. So you should keep your words!”

 

He looked at me, I don’t know what happened with him because he just stood there as his eyes captures me from head to toe. “Why?”

 

“Did you even take a bath?”

My jaw dropped on the floor. What kind of nonsense he was talked about? I was not putting any makeup so maybe it made me looks like crumpled. Moreover, my luggage still at Ellie’s apartment

 

“Sure, why you even asks me that kind of question?”

 

“Cause you looks like one.” He said as he leave me.

 

“Where are you going?”

“HEY, I just didn’t put make-up, my luggage still in Ellie’s apartment anyway. So you have to help me to gets out my stuff from there.”

 

I just followed him behind as we reached at the parking zone of the hotel.

His car is kinda similar with Ellie’s, why they are so riches? They has luxury place and things. I wonder how much money that he has. I saw him entered the car and without a permission from him I just entered the passenger seat.

“HEY, who allowed you to sit there?”

 

“And where would I sit when the seat only has two?”

 

I just heard his deep sighed and we were went away from the hotel. So awkward, but I relief I wouldn’t think hard again just for saying something. It is really tiring and to be honest I really embarrass if I was really study English properly back then I don’t have to bring my dictionary wherever I go.

 

But suddenly, a sound came from my tummy break the silent and awkward atmosphere in the car. I was so hungry and that’s because I still don’t have anything that entered my tummy since last night.

 

“Are you that hungry?”

 

Of course, my tummy just crying and you still asks me?!

“No, I am okay.” I said, oh well I want to say what was on my thought but I am too scared if he will bring me to some expensive restaurant. No, I am not gonna spend dollars just for a bit meal. No, just no.

 

As usual, I looked at the window. Capturing all the beauty places that we through. not took a long time, the car just stopped. it is not Ellie’s apartment.

 

“let’s search something for your very late breakfast first”

 

My eyes widen, whut…the place looks so luxurious…my money…..

“N-No, let’s just take my things at Ellie’s place. I am not that hungry…”

 

“Follow me, or I’ll stop helping you.” he get out from the car. my heart just cried and I clearly can heard the sobbed. Hoel, my money….

 

I don’t have other option except followed what he said as long as he will help me from my hardest times in USA.  Especially from finding my sister, So Ra unnie.

 

 

“stop staring at me, or I’ll stop helping you.”

We were waited at the foods that we ordered, no I mean it’s only me. He just order Americano. I don’t know why am staring at him and realized when he said it toward me.

 

“Because I’ve so many question in my head. And I want you to answer all what I asks.”

 

“Okay, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter