PAIN AND LOVE.

LOST IN U.S.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were at his Apartment. Run away isn’t an option if it’s only makes situation turn worse. He said it himself, “you want to run away from me, go to somewhere that you even don’t know. I am not that kind of man you thought, Shinhye. I am pretty sure if I explain all the things right now, you wouldn’t believe me. Because your own brain suggest me negatively.”

 

 

You might shock if I said I was lied on his bed, yeah, he pulled me toward his bedroom as soon as we reach his apartment. I was so powerless, seriously at that time I was gave up. whatever he want to do with me, with my body, I give up. but that startled me hard was he didn’t do anything. He just stay quiet on his side. My back face him, I don’t know if he was already asleep or not. But I sure he still not. Usually he will take a warm bath before sleep.

 

My head aches due of cried so much, I want to go to the bathroom. I tried to pulled myself from the bed and seriously my whole body felt pain. Especially my wrist that Minho used to pulled wherever he likes. I saw it was turned blue and red. He was like a monster when he pulled me exit the party.

 

“where are you going?” I heard someone asked, the voice no other but Minho.

 

I just stay quiet, I don’t want to make a conversation with him. I don’t want to fall for him more, well, I think I am not. What he did to me it’s so clear he just want me to fall in love with him. and when I fall for him, he would take advantages and leave me after that he will throw me to the men in his squad that called ‘Master’.

 

I walked toward bathroom, dizziness makes me want to sleep. But I couldn’t if I sleep with the dress. It’s uncomfortable. I walked out from the bathroom, saw Minho who already sat on the bed, his face paints a confuse or maybe like someone who felt guilty for what he did.

 

“can I go to sleep?” I asked more just like whisper.

 

“sure, but you sleep with me.”

 

“I can’t. I want to sleep at my room.” I said again.

 

I saw him walked toward me, as I stepped back keep away from him. I scared if he would do anything that hurt me. but, as soon as he got closer to me, he hugged me. I just stay still, I said just now that I was so powerless.

 

“Please keep your body away from me.” I whisper as tears ran on my cheeks.

 

“I can’t, you avoiding me that’s makes my heart hurt.”

 

“Please, I don’t want to hear those words. Please I am so powerless to against you. release me, I beg you.”

 

“No, until you want to hear my explanation.” He hugged me tighter, I don’t know my body felt want him to hug me since it keep me warm but my brain kept recalling what happened back then.

 

“not tonight, i need rest.” I said coldly.

 

“you rest on my bed, I will order Moa to move all your things here.”

 

“are you this pathetic? Is there no more women who want to sleep with you? to satisfy your needs? Why me? why you have to make me become more poor? I don’t have anything…”

 

He cut my unfinished statement “don’t make my anger awake, Shinhye”

 

“now I don’t have any family; my parents who I want to tell all the things that I want to share, my sister that I tried hard to find is now  locked with your squad; I don’t have money; and you will take my body now after that threw me to your squad. Tsk, just take me then. Do whatever you wanna do.” I said, tears kept ran on my face, I closed my eyes and walked slowly toward him to let him start the points he keep me with him. yeah, he must be wait for this moment, didn’t he?

 

He pushed me gently, doesn’t want to do any harm as he held my shoulder. “sorry? Is it you think of me right now?” he paused, “ you and throw you to the damn community?! Tsk, if I would do those kind of things to you maybe I had did that right when you drunk in the hotel, but looks I didn’t touch you that night. didn’t you remember it?! or maybe when we spent our days the other days, but see? I told you, I will help you. I will damn help you Shinhye! if you just let me handle all the things now, maybe we will not being this way. I didn’t slap you, I didn’t do anything harmful to you. but you just makes the monster in me out Shin!”

 

Nice alibis; nice tactics.

 

“But in the first place you lied to me minho!!! You said you don’t know my sister, what would you say right now? Telling me that i just hallucination? Or telling me that i just saw the other person who looks like her? Now, you separate me and her. Don’t you know how much i want to hold her? To hug her?! Why you make all the things hard for me? just why…” I sobbed, he right away pulled me into his chest. Calm me down.

 

“please, I need a time to tell you this. let’s heal your arms first.”

 

He guide me to the sofa on his room, as I leaned my head and closed my eyes. but I knew, he was ran a little out from his room and called Moa to bring my things and move it in his room and also the balm to heal my contusion on my arms.

 

Moa and Sophia knew that we were fought since we entered the apartment. Sophia was cried because Minho kept force me to went to his room. She doesn’t want someone to hurt me, even it is his dad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter