FINDING SO RA.

LOST IN U.S.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA.

“Eomma, going to America isn’t an easy thing to do. I’ve to make a passport, visa, and we need money for sure.”

“that’s why Shinhye, Eomma saving money for it. Mrs.Ahn said its more than enough for going there. she will help you to get a cheaper payment for your flights there.”

I was definitely sad to found that my mom saving her money for years just for sending it to my older sister and want me to go there and bring my sister to come back again in Korea. I am not continue my study just because I won't make my parents come into stress due to the expensive payment. but it's okay, again, since I know my sister really need it more than me. 

SAN FRANSISCO.

I just arrived in America, carried my luggage and dictionary in my right hand. I took a paper that written my sister’s address out from my bag. I asked a man near me and he said it is a little far from where I was. A long way trip moreover just sat quietly in the seat for hours makes my body ache and yeah, jet lag. But I have to meet my sister as soon as possible that’s why I didn’t take time to take a break.

I took a taxi and gave the address to the driver. Amerika is so wonderful, I just can’t take my eyes away from even little things we through. It was like a dream. I slapped my right cheek and yeah I do not dream anyway. It’s true. I am in America.

“HAHA, why you slapped your own face?” I heard someone said, it's no other but the old man in front. I don’t get what he said, “sorry?”

“uhm, okay seems you don’t really get my words. I mean, why-you-slapped-your-own-face-?” he said as he mimicked it. I got it, “oh I-I just…feel this is only dreaming. You know?” I said.

“Uh-huh, it’s like a dream for being here?”

I just smiled and nodded my head.

“we almost arrive” said the driver. I really cannot understand what was he said. It’s too hard for me to get what he said. I just stay quiet and suddenly the car stopped. I looked at the driver who also looked at me through the mirror. “we arrive, Mrs” said the driver.

“oh?” I look outside and wow, the building is so huge it’s very….very…huge. I pay the taxi and saying my big thank you for the driver.

I looked at the address again, its really there, its really right there. “888 G?”

I pulled my luggage with me and asked the security for brings me to 888 G which is my sister’s room. I was so emo, tried hard for not to cried. We were never meet again from the time she asked our parents to scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter